• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Gift

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You can still get it though. Download Nox or Bluestacks and load them. They are android emulators. You can then play the game on your PC as if you are on an android device AND collect your daily prize AND make short work of visiting your neighborhood.
That's what I do, anyway. Some things are just better on mobile and some things on the PC so why not have the best of all the possible options?

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just to add, they do seem to be expanding the test of this. Just a week of so back, my Beta city finally started getting the daily log-in reward, while my US city has gotten it from the beginning.

And no new word yet of it expanding to browser. Last they told us was that they could not get it to work stably on browser, as adding it could cause everything to crash.

Dew Spinner

Just to add, they do seem to be expanding the test of this. Just a week of so back, my Beta city finally started getting the daily log-in reward, while my US city has gotten it from the beginning.

And no new word yet of it expanding to browser. Last they told us was that they could not get it to work stably on browser, as adding it could cause everything to crash.
Other games have Daily Log In gifts, only INNO's version would make a game crash, what is wrong with the programmers that INNO is using????? It's just soooo ridiculous!

Henroo

Oh Wise One

Wait, Inno is worried about the game crashing if they make a change? Well stop the presses, this is certainly newsworthy!