• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

daily gift

Count Rupert

On the other hand they receive less diamonds per price point that we do on our computers. I think the gifts are to makeup for the app stores taking their cut from diamond sales.

paw123

the deals for diamonds are slightly different on the PC and on the mobile at the same time thus I think it is a bit unfair that some users re getting something while the others are getting nothing at the same time - I`m playing on both mobile and the PC so i have the access to use both possibilities when it comes to the deals for diamonds and I get the free rewards as well at the same time while on mobile

Zoof

From the little bit I remember of the discussion threads, there were promises (or at least noises approximating a promise) of it eventually coming to the browser. Something something excuses something testing something something.
So much speculation to be had! Lemmie add my mess!. Mabby the desktop devs has a grudge against the app devs? Mebbeh gifts are forever-Beta-testing (not to be confused with the Beta server) and desktop devs don't even know it's a thing.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
A workaround is you can run a mobile emulator on a PC to simulate an Android device. That’s what some of us did when we felt inclined to do neighborly visits before they finally gave us the Neighbors tab. It is amusing to experience a 27” phone/tablet (it keeps the aspect of device you are simulating though and scales it up everything is larger, not necessarily more “window room” to play with).

See also: this thread.