• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily gifts?

Alistaire

Got a couple FS members saying they're now getting a "daily gift" icon to click next to the diamond menu. Didn't see anything here about it or news, but someone said they found a facebook conversation confirming some are getting it but seems to be random. Anyone getting anything good? Our guy said he got a *single* KP.

DeletedUser20010

I Recieved it, but just in one city. It wasn't too exciting, goods. Scrolls....if I remember right.

Arkadia

Yes, we have at least a couple in our FS, but not everybody.
I didnt get any either, why i thought i check in here.
Do we know if this is a new thing?
They say there's a count down and every so often they get a different gift.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is an unannounced new feature for a daily log-in reward they are currently testing, using a portion of the player base on all servers, not just limited to Beta this time. It seems almost all players reporting getting it are mobile players, though a few have said they have seen in on the browser, but I would have to see a screen shot of that to validate it. My Live city has it on the app, but it does not show at all on browser, so it makes me doubtful.

@Arkadia it is the standard daily log-in prize that refreshes every 24 hours. Basically, Elvenar is finally catching up to games that have been doing this for the past 20 years. lol

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This was announced in the release notes for version 1.119.

The specific adjustments are still unannounced, though. And I would not call something like a daily log-in reward an adjustment. It is a lot more than that, so may not be part of that batch of updates.

The only reason I knew it was coming before it actually started showing up for some players is because the data miners had found it and talked about it on Beta last week. At least, since this is showing up for Live cities too, this talk does not have to be restricted to the Beta thread. :)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The specific adjustments are still unannounced, though. And I would not call something like a daily log-in reward an adjustment. It is a lot more than that, so may not be part of that batch of updates.
The daily gift is indeed one of these adjustments, even if you personally wouldn't consider it one. It's not specifically stated on purpose in the release notes because players would not really like to read a game announcement that says "10% of you will get a daily gift and then eventually the rest of you will see it rolled out to you"

Arkadia

@Arkadia it is the standard daily log-in prize that refreshes every 24 hours. Basically, Elvenar is finally catching up to games that have been doing this for the past 20 years. lol

My players are not talking about a 'daily' login prize, but a countdown, and got several prizes today.

And yes, exactly what my response was to this....finally! others been doing this for long lol

@Enevhar Aldarion are you on Apple or Android? our players so far are all on Apple

Last edited:

Aritra

I first saw it recently on a screen pop up and was confused but it was free so I hit collect (not sure when it happened, I barely know what day it is-- now post FA-recovery). Didn't know the story (and didn't care to follow up) and thought it was a one-time/occasional thing. Tonight, I saw this little icon under my diamond counter when I was logged in on mobile (I switch back and forth between desktop and mobile, whatever is convenient at the moment). It was so faint grey that I couldn't tell what it was at first, but over it was "<1m" and that was what got my attention because I didn't know what it meant. Then I realized the little grey picture was a present. Okay, a gift... in one minute? Apparently this thing had been counting down in the corner and I never noticed it. A minute later it was a lit present. Clicking on it, I first found diamond purchase packages. Ugh Not interested. But at the end (far right) there was a "collect" under daily prize (or whatever it called it). Okay, then. Clicked it and got a coin rain. I expect this to be random(ish?) with varying gifts (like my genie or goddess) so it will be interesting to see how it continues. (After collected, it showed 23hrs, so once daily)

** Just noticed on desktop I didn't see the icon with the countdown so I logged back in on mobile. For some reason, it is showing on my mobile, but not desktop. hmm **

(@Arkadia btw, my mobile is an android)

Last edited:

Barthengrogin

Got a couple FS members saying they're now getting a "daily gift" icon to click next to the diamond menu. Didn't see anything here about it or news, but someone said they found a facebook conversation confirming some are getting it but seems to be random. Anyone getting anything good? Our guy said he got a *single* KP.
I received a two hour time booster. I haven't found an icon in the corner of the screen yet. I'm still searching for it.

Kekune

The daily gift is indeed one of these adjustments, even if you personally wouldn't consider it one. It's not specifically stated on purpose in the release notes because players would not really like to read a game announcement that says "10% of you will get a daily gift and then eventually the rest of you will see it rolled out to you"
Just a thought, since people regularly complain about Inno's communication...

People either learn something like this from release notes or they learn it from their fellows when it happens. Probably more people hear about it through gameplay than from announcements - I just don't think that many people check the forum regularly.

Since the outcome is the same (somebody is left out of the testing group and they know it) I would personally prefer to see in the release notes that's what's happening. I think most of us understand the need to test, and can tolerate not being one of the lucky ones. But it's weird and confusing to have to come to the forum to sort out a feature that we don't understand. People immediately ask "where's mine?" It would be less jarring if we all knew to expect it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Here is a list of all possible daily log-in prizes, from a list posted to Beta:

%typesubtypeamount
1buildingRainbow Unicorn1
1buildingCrystal Unicorn1
3itemSupply Windfall 5%1
3itemCoin Rain 5%1
5goodscrolls4800
5goodmagic dust4100
5goodgems4100
5goodelixir4100
5goodsilk4800
5goodcrystal4800
6goodsupplies26000
6goodsteel4800
6goodmarble4800
6goodplanks4800
6goodorcs640
6goodseeds1000
6goodmana8400
6goodmoney260000
7goodknowledge points1
7resourcepremium17

Because of the amounts others have posted here and on Facebook, these look to be scaled to your chapter. I am not sure what progression they use, but for the diamonds I am guessing one per chapter, since chapter 17 gives 17 diamonds, and I think I saw someone in chapter 11 say they got 11 diamonds. I do find it odd that tier 2 and 3 prizes are the same amount, but tier 1 is lower. I wonder if that is intended, or if all nine should be the same amount.