• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily long time player seeking new FS

buckguy

A-world player boosted in planks, silk, dust. Active in tournaments with 4-5K points weekly. Reach top of Spire about 70% of the time. Will participate in Adventures but not a priority (rewards are unimpressive). Prefer FS with active AW KP exchanges. Rarely show up in FS chat room and stay far away from drama.

Last edited:

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
A-world player boosted in planks, silk, dust. Active in tournaments with 4-5K points weekly. Reach top of Spire about 70% of the time. Will participate in Adventures but not a priority (rewards are unimpressive). Prefer FS with active AW KP exchanges. Rarely show up in FS chat room and stay far away from drama.
I sent you an ingame message for the Mighty Wolves. You will get a lot offers, hopefully mine is one you will consider.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
If you are on Us 6 Sinya Arda "The Settlers" have an opening.

Please consider Elven Dragonfyre. I think you will enjoy our Fellows and the rewards we capture is all aspects of the game. 6 VERY ACTIVE KP Swap chains and rewarding team scouting of outland KP chest opportunities. We are very well balanced for trading and very generous with bonus trades when needed. Give us a look and message me for consideration.
Happy Gaming!

GameRunner

GameRunner

We are old school fellowship, and we would love to have you. We are very long time players like you. Come join us!!
Yours truly
Gamerunner
Mage.