• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Participant looking/FOUND A NEW FS!

Laochra

My hubby is not registered on the forum & due to his busy work schedule, I am posting this on his behalf, as Sinya Arda is one of two realms that I have not ventured into.

BigB2go99 aka BigB is in Sinya Arda US6. This is his 3rd city. He is currently in a FS in all of his cities. He works long hours but likes to play every evening/night after work. He enjoys the tournaments & is participating in the Adventures. All of the FS that he belongs to are free play FS--minimal rules about participation, city arrangement, etc--but are still active. He only posts fair trades or better & seeks out FS trades first. Sometimes he likes to cross trade when needed. He willingly helps with AW & avoids all drama. He likes to communicate with his friends while working on the Adventures.
He has become discouraged with his current FS because there is little to no communication about who is working on what in the Adventures. The few members that are communicating are lost as to what they need to do. He tries to help, but he can only be there in the evenings & sometimes on his days off.
He is boosted in Marble (254%), Silk (266%) & Gems (303%). As of this afternoon, his rank was 2662 and his score was 6772 (it may have gone up since he has been playing this evening).

If you have an active, drama-free fellowship with minimal rules that allows cross trading & doesn't mind if your members have non-boosted factories, please let me know. I will share your information with him. He says he intends to leave his current FS as soon as this first Adventure concludes. Thank you so very much!! ;-)

***UPDATE*** He has found & has been offered a place in a new FS.

Last edited: