• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily player looking for an active Fellowship.

Wispy Winds

Newbie here. Been playing for about a week. However I've been playing FOE for over 10 months, every day, and I love it! This game is very much like FOE. Love this game too so far. Need a fellowship that is friendly & helpful. I need to get up to speed on the game so I can participate in all there is.
I'm active & play everyday. Add me to your fellowship & you won't be disappointed! ;)
I'm in Elcysandir world.

Last edited:

neeronie

Newbie here. Been playing for about a week. However I've been playing FOE for over 10 months, every day, and I love it! This game is very much like FOE. Love this game too so far. Need a fellowship that is friendly & helpful. I need to get up to speed on the game so I can participate in all there is.
I'm active & play everyday. Add me to your fellowship & you won't be disappointed! ;)
Which world are you on?

skippyluke

This is Archmage Skippyluke with Just for Fun looking for a new player that wants to be part of a group that looks after each other, we want to help you grow but we need someone with steel, silk and gems.

See our overview page for more information.

Deleted User - 1005711

I'm in Elcysandir world.

Have you found a fellowship yet? If not we would love to have you at Trader's Tavern!