• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily player looking for new fellowship

DeletedUser

Hi guys I'm a daily player (I do fellowship help daily), I put a lot of things up for trades, try to help out teammates as much as possible. I'm not happy in my current fellowship, not nearly enough trading. I have boosted goods of Marble, Crystal and Elixir. I'm in the middle of the 6th research tree, rank of 1874, Score 30871. Anyone have a spot for me in an actively trading fellowship, please respond. Thanks ! :)-- Sammi

DeletedUser648

Hi guys I'm a daily player (I do fellowship help daily), I put a lot of things up for trades, try to help out teammates as much as possible. I'm not happy in my current fellowship, not nearly enough trading. I have boosted goods of Marble, Crystal and Elixir. I'm in the middle of the 6th research tree, rank of 1874, Score 30871. Anyone have a spot for me in an actively trading fellowship, please respond. Thanks ! :)-- Sammi
Sammi, we are in need of Marble badly....our leader has (we think) taken off and we are trying to recoop her leaving and starting to recruit on our own. We as a group are trying to stay together and the first pagers and some of the second pagers are committed to stay together. Some have taken off and we are down 5 people... if you feel that you would like to take on a challenge we would gladly take you on and thank you greatly. Look me up and our fellowship.
modelmkr

DeletedUser

Sammi, we are in need of Marble badly....our leader has (we think) taken off and we are trying to recoop her leaving and starting to recruit on our own. We as a group are trying to stay together and the first pagers and some of the second pagers are committed to stay together. Some have taken off and we are down 5 people... if you feel that you would like to take on a challenge we would gladly take you on and thank you greatly. Look me up and our fellowship.
modelmkr
Hi, Modelmkr, I'm sorry, but I've been accepted into another fellowship already. I hope you guys find your way!! Sorry I couldn't help ! :-(
Sammi

DeletedUser648

Hi, Modelmkr, I'm sorry, but I've been accepted into another fellowship already. I hope you guys find your way!! Sorry I couldn't help ! :-(
Sammi
if you decide you don't like that one...look us up

DeletedUser594

Sammi, we are in need of Marble badly....our leader has (we think) taken off
modelmkr
Hey modelmkr-
sorry to hear about Turiel, kind of a surprise with how active she was-
I've used the Arendyll trading post to pick up large quantities of marble- post to their thread with what you want and what you offer 1:1 same tier only and see if you get any takers. Since you have openings a player could potentially just join your guild temporarily to do the trade. If their is a conflict with the traders fellowship about joining you for the trade you can use the traders fellowship which is neutral with no player prospecting allowed/tolerated.
I have used it to move steel for marble once for 250K, once for 100K-..
if you contact support they can move the Archmage title over to another active player
and you will want to post in the fellowships seeking members thread in forums for new members- you may want to disclose the fact that youre down to however many actives and in rebuild mode so it's not a nasty surprise.
I can send some applicants your way as a referral if you decide to rebuild. I've had some success with mergers as well although I've only gone through that 2x on Winyandor. The first was a flop the second is perfect so it's a mixed bag- but if you scroll back through the fellowship list you may find small active groups that for some reason or another split off and are floating solo that may want to team up.
Good luck- sorry about Turiel and your situation that's a tough one

DeletedUser648

Thanks Varron....Truiel has been gone for about 3 months now but we are keeping her spot open just in case she comes back. The group is really coming together as members are taking on different tasks so it's not just on one person...kinda cool. We just got a new recruit yesterday and we need 6-8 more cause there are a couple that we think have decided to stop.
I will try the fellowships seeking members....I'm new at this forum thing as Truiel did all this....WE ARE rebuilding cause the active players want to stay so I'm taking on the recruiting part....I'm in uncharted waters!!!
I have been going through the members list....but no luck....
Thanks for all the advise...it really helps. Keep us in mind if you think of anything.
modelmkr