• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Player New to Game

DeletedUser15031

hello,
I just started this game about a month ago. I am already ranked in the top 10,000 and growing quickly. I have marble/crystal/elixir boosts and often make 3 star trades.

I am looking for a top fellowship that competes in tournaments and other fellowship activities regularly and has other active daily members that are looking to interact with other members.

Thanks for your consideration

DeletedUser4518

Hello,
we are Cymru of Arendyll and we looking for a few good players. On the average, we have 5-6 daily players that help each other. We would be glad to have you with us.
Jenaka
Arch Mage

DeletedUser3821

hello,
I just started this game about a month ago. I am already ranked in the top 10,000 and growing quickly. I have marble/crystal/elixir boosts and often make 3 star trades.

I am looking for a top fellowship that competes in tournaments and other fellowship activities regularly and has other active daily members that are looking to interact with other members.

Try The Mutineers. We're looking for active members right now!

DeletedUser10008

Hi @bwoy22 and welcome to the game. You will want to search for the player and their fellowship, to do so press the "H" key on your keyboard and it will bring up that world rank, at the top is a search box for player names. Type their name in and when the player comes up select and go to their city. Once there, go to fellowship shield in upper left corner, or press "F" key on keyboard to bring up their fellowship, and there to can request to join! Have fun & happy gaming!

DeletedUser3821

can you give me more info please?
Ok, we're currently ranked #69..we were #50 but removed a few inactive players. Don't pay too much attention to our Overview (description) as it needs to be rewritten. Teeo is the current Archmage and you may also contact Sindacu or wyldaeval regarding info and joining. We're not opposed to seeking the 10th chest in tournaments (almost got it last time), but we aren't fanatical about it, and participation in the fellowship adventures is welcome, but not mandatory. Some are chatty, some ... not so much, but all are helpful and pleasant. :) Hope that helps.
UPDATE!
We've done a little more housecleaning and so our rank has dropped, for now. The contact list is shorter...I've edited that part. We aren't excessively gung ho about getting to the 10th chest, just "normally" so. Savvy? Fanatics need not apply... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5747

If you are ever seeking a guild home, we fit the bill.

DeletedUser15266

hello,

Join us in Unité et Fraternité. We would be glad to have you on board. We are a fellowship of beginners and experienced players. Our group would be glad to answer your questions as you play and help you grow your game. Contact me, Thom50, or any or the fellowship mages if you are interested in becoming a member of our fellowship. ~T

DeletedUser4172

Come see us in Narnians, we are looking for several new players at this time

Lordloransoth

If you are ever seeking a guild home, we fit the bill.
Greetings and Salutation Elmoonwen,

My name is Lordloransoth and im the Mage in a little guild called Laize Farie our guild has shrunk a lot in the past couple of months not sure what we are doing wrong but we have about 4 to 5 active players left and are currently looking to increase our numbers either by adding you to ours or vicea versa please contact either myself or Reydavid who is the Archmage about it.

Thanks again for all the attention and consideration.

Lordloransoth Mage of LaizeFaire

Silvianar

hello,

We have several active players, of those we may miss 1 or 2 days play. We participate in the tournaments, Quests and Fellowship Adventures but are not fanatical about it and they are not manditory. We are small due to loosing several players who either thru advancement, real life or non activity left us or were expelled. Right now we are looking for several active players and would be honored to add you to our roles. I am the Arch Mage and run the game with input from the players. We like having fun and the comradery of the Fellowship and any questions you have someone can usually answer. We have few requirements which are:

1. We ask for 2 visits per week to every member
2. trades are 2 & 3 star unless agreed upon by the 2 members doing the trading
3. If you can't make visits or will be away for 4 or more days please let us (or at least myself or Narva (Mage)) know.

We hope you will consider us. You can message me in game or apply to us
Silvianar, Arch Mage of Mystical Phoenix