• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Player seeking active fellowship

DeletedUser1230

I am a daily player with boosted goods of steel-scrolls-magic dust. My score is 10239. I am presently in a fellowship that has many inactive players and no longer meeting my needs :) I am seeking an organized, active, friendly fellowship. :) thank you

Maz Mellor

Hi MystikGoddess,

You might apply to my fellowship, Mystic Souls. We are active and friendly, and our archmage, at least, is organized. :-D We also just had a long-time player leave the game, who I'm pretty sure was boosted in magic dust. (In other words, you might be a better fit than our current fellowship description would imply.) Feel free to message our archmage, Wraevyn, for more info.

Cheers,
Maz Mellor

DeletedUser1266

Hi MystikGoddess , I really need you! My team would be so happy to have you join us. Please look into Eden Lost and join us.

DeletedUser2237

Hey MystikGoddess, are you still looking? If you are, please check out our fellowship Alatáriël Ancalímon. We are currently looking for a player just like you! Either way, I wish you luck and success!!

-Nuna