• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Player seeking active fellowship

DeletedUser1230

I play daily and looking for an active fellowship with balanced boosted goods. My score is 8770, (my newest city). My boosted goods are planks- silk - dust. I know most active fellowships have players with higher scores, but please consider me, my present fellowship is not meeting my needs. thanks

DeletedUser1809

I play daily and looking for an active fellowship with balanced boosted goods. My score is 8770, (my newest city). My boosted goods are planks- silk - dust. I know most active fellowships have players with higher scores, but please consider me, my present fellowship is not meeting my needs. thanks
You're very welcome to apply with Freaky Traders.

~~~~ (a few minutes later)

We've opened up one spot for you; please apply at your earliest convenience :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

Did you find a fellowship yet?