• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily player seeking fellowship

DeletedUser6548

Highly active player here seeking a new fellowship active in trading and tourneys. I make visits everyday for the most part. My boosts are marble crystal and elixir. My rank is 2498 with a score of 66476. I am getting close to finishing dwarves and hopefully be able to start fairies in the next few weeks. Please let me know if I sound like a good fit for your active fellowship.

Thanks!

AtaguS

Hi jaycmits, Federation of Cities would be happy to chat with you! Please message our AM, Tariel, directly and she can fill you in about who we are. Hope to see you in the ranks :)
-AtaguS

DeletedUser10969

Hey jaycmits. Our fellowship is also accepting new members. We are a chatty bunch and we are constantly motivating each other and giving advice. We are the Elf-Mermaides of the Mist. Best of luck to you to find a good fellowship! :)

nightrider1

Highly active player here seeking a new fellowship active in trading and tourneys. I make visits everyday for the most part. My boosts are marble crystal and elixir. My rank is 2498 with a score of 66476. I am getting close to finishing dwarves and hopefully be able to start fairies in the next few weeks. Please let me know if I sound like a good fit for your active fellowship.

Thanks!
Stop on by we'd love to chat and see how we fit .active and a great bunch of helpful players

DeletedUser9922

170904 Hey there. I am new to this game but not to this type of game. I have been an alliance/FS leader for almost 4 years and stepped away. Now like this game pretty well. Better developers. I would be happy to have you in our FS (Storm Mongers). I am in 4 worlds, Winyandor, Elcysandir, Felyandral, and Khelonaar. I have the character name of Keldor1. Let me know if you want to join in any of these worlds.\ Nice to meet you

DeletedUser7791

Thanks!
Check out our FS.... Panda♦Monium.
We are looking for your boosts, have 1 opening and are planning to go for 10th chests and the goodies (especially Blueprints) and KP that come with that. Awesome leadership (not me) and good communication and teamwork make us a fun FS.

DeletedUser7894

The Trading Dragons is a long-time active Fellowship of 22 members and are looking for those who are interested in playing at least 4 days a week, fair trades, and no drama.

We are top 100 Fellowship, but are not points driven. There are no requirements to post trades or upgrade buildings or participate Tournaments/Adventures. We only ask that you 'help' at least 4 days a week, keep us in the loop if you are going to be gone more than 3 days in a row (so we don't worry) and have fun.

devil999

Isle of Lost Mages " is looking for any members, who play often. Low key, but active,and helpful. Will accept any level. Come give is a peek.

devil9999 ( dev)