• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily player seeking FS

DeletedUser14137

I play daily,typically several times a day. My boosts are marble,silk and gems. I'm currently in fairies chapter.
Would prefer a FS that requires tournament participation.

DeletedUser6322

We are an active fellowship - Relaxed Daily Players - come join us!

DeletedUser11054

I play daily,typically several times a day. My boosts are marble,silk and gems. I'm currently in fairies chapter.
i am looking for members to join my fellowship,members that play for fun but also members that play to win and play to win fs tournaments, .join me and lets kick some a and win some rewards.thanks
davidthedestroyer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6322

Come join us at Relaxed Daily Players!

Guinevere13

Crimsonlilac, have you found a good fellowship yet? We just got an opening and are looking for someone, especially with your boosts. We do require tournament participation, we love to do tourney, and we take the 10th chest every single week........just for fun! Please message me if you're interested.

DeletedUser4746

We like the tournaments, special events and FAs. We require at least 4 visits/week. We are very friendly and helpful. We are the Jags Jungle.
If interested please send a message o Carmina or Jaye Lee.

Happy gaming,
Carmina

Aurora Sunstar

Red Phoenix of Elvenar is always looking for members! All levels welcome! My name is Aurora Sunstar. Love you to be active as life allows, join tournies, adventures, etc. As long as you have FUN!