• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Player with Steel/Scrolls, and soon Dust

DeletedUser

I want to get into a fellowship that needs Steel Scrolls and dust and one that has regular visits to the members. I play off and on all thru the day and am a daily visitor, but am having trouble growing in this world because the majority of the fellowship I am in now produces steel and they don't visit like they should to help out other members. I am ranked only at 5287 but will grow fast once I am in a fellowship that fits my needs better. I do not have un-boosted manufactories so I depend on fair trading within my fellowship to get those goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser998

Hello GrandmaChrys,

We are currently recruiting members and I think that you would fit well with how we are building our fellowship. Please take a look at 25 Kingdoms and check out our description. If you like what you see and where we are going, please contact me directly and send me an application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Balacazar

DeletedUser

Balacazar, TY for asking, I have already found a fellowship through a friend of mine and am quite happy for now. I appreciate your response to my request and wish you well!

DeletedUser

I know you have chosen a fellowship, but you would fit very well into ours as we only produce boosted goods too. We are looking for members with the same mind set.
Check us out, we are called Friendship Hall

Last edited by a moderator: