• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Player

DeletedUser

I am an active daily player looking for an FS that visits and trades daily. I have Planks & Scrolls boosted. At the beginning of chap. 3 now. I will have MagicDust boosted later. I have a working knowledge of the game and feel as though I could be valuable with the right FS.

Maz Mellor

Hi there Xyleanne,

My fellowship (Mystic Souls) has vacancies for a couple of new players right now, and the combination of boosts you have would be ideal for us. I just sent you an invitation in Arendyll. Why not check out our description and see if you think we might be a good fit for you? I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers,
Maz

DeletedUser7132

Hi We are DarkCrystal we are an active fun FW . We are also ranked 59 so that is fun :)

jdcook101

I am an active daily player looking for an FS that visits and trades daily. I have Planks & Scrolls boosted. At the beginning of chap. 3 now. I will have MagicDust boosted later. I have a working knowledge of the game and feel as though I could be valuable with the right FS.
would love to have you :)

Laochra

upload_2017-10-26_21-39-25.jpeg