• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily player

• Thread starter DeletedUser3723
  • Start date

DeletedUser3723

I am unhappy with my current fellowship.
I am a daily player that is seeking an interactive fellowship.
My boosts are planks, dust, and scrolls. I only have boosted factories, so actively trading is a priority for me.
My expectations include return buffs, fair trades (2 stars) and open communication.

DeletedUser4949

Still seeking? Give us a visit and send a message!
thanks
Zydramabo

DeletedUser5062

Your boosts are exactly what we're looking for so if you still haven't found one message me my name is Razavec and my fellowship is Panda Monium :)

DeletedUser5795

The fact that your an active player is exactly what Dragons of the Myst is looking for. If you still haven't found a fellowship that fits you, message me in game (Ciar) and we'll see about getting you set up with a new home, and I'll even toss in our shiny new and improved Secret Agent Decoder ring!

Nightelf99

Wolf Pack is looking for active players with exactly your boosts... If you have not found a FS check us out or message myself , Gemisit (Archmage) or Trojan8517, We would be happy to add you to the Pack... “For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.”

Deleted User - 794893

If your still looking we have a FS that is in need of your boosted goods .. feel free to check out: Last Monarchy. Recruiting .. we are a friendly bunch who believe in being active and helping whenever needed