• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Daily Summer Solstice-Upgrade 2 Buildings to Level 3 Or Higher quest

DeletedUser3724

i have upgraded 1 plank manufactory from level 8 to level 9 and 1 silk manufactory from level 3 to level 4 . but the quest is still pending for more than a 2 days...

DeletedUser2963

I removed my post after reading yours with more care. In game ticket and they should get it fixed in a jiffy, they have been pretty quick about it.

DeletedUser3724

I removed my post after reading yours with more care. In game ticket and they should get it fixed in a jiffy, they have been pretty quick about it.
how to raise a ticket

DeletedUser3575

@premdead You can right-click anywhere on the screen in-game for a pop-up menu with "Support" as an option, or you can click the Gear icon in the lower right of your game screen, then click the ? icon, then choose Support from that pop-up box.

DeletedUser1603

We are indeed aware of issues with these quests, sorry for that. Please indeed send us a support ticket so we can help you further :)