• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dancing ground not producing resources

• Thread starter DeletedUser19443
  • Start date

DeletedUser19443

Game version: _1.63.3_
Game world: _Elcysandir_
Browser + version: _Chrome 69_
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: _Windows 10_
Screen resolution: _2560x1440_
Account name: _Chas35_
Humans or Elves: _Humans_

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
I received a dancing ground during Woodelvenstock. I am now in chapter 3, and the building info claims that it is producing magic dust now instead of supplies. When I attempt to redeem its resources, I gain neither supplies nor magic dust. I have the magic dust technology, but no dust manufactories (my T3 good is gems). This occurs whether I redeem using browser or mobile (I play via mobile most of the time)

Expected situation:
__
__

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The building will give the rewards for the chapter you won it in, no matter what chapter you have reached in your city. I have Frozen Fountains(part of the Winter Set) won in Orcs (Ch8) and I'm now in Halflings (Ch11); they still produce elixir, not the mana they would have given had I won them in Ch9 or higher for example.

I don't understand why it's not giving you the supplies. I'd submit a support ticket in-game. Right click on the game and choose 'support'.

DeletedUser19443

After posting the bug, I found out why the advertised resource changed. The release notes for 1.63 say that they changed Phoenix Cult, Mosh Pit, and "Dancing Crowd" to produce T3 resources even if acquired in ch1 or ch2.

Laochra

The release notes for 1.63 say that they changed Phoenix Cult, Mosh Pit, and "Dancing Crowd" to produce T3 resources even if acquired in ch1 or ch2.
With the Orcs draining my supplies, I would love it if I could get more culture prizes with supplies. I don't need >5 prizes that give me the same T3 goods. Too bad they don't alternate the non-boosts they spit out! ;)

DeletedUser18793

This is also happening to me. The info says I will receive elixir. I see the little elixir icon once per day. I click on it and get the great gurgling sound but nothing is added to my inventory.