• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dang!

LutherTheHairy

Well, I was cleaning out old culture buildings and my population mysteriously dropped. Spent some time and realized I sold off my Igloo Festival. That was ok, but seemed like that was not enough to explain the difference. So I am tending to my Ancient Wonders and notice my Mountain Halls is missing.

I wish Inno would put up an extra warning dialogue when it is an AW. At least it was only around level 3 or 4. Dang.

[Nope. I cannot get it restored. I used that one time action from Inno many months ago on something else. Burned about 20 runes refilling the ring this time. Poop.]

LutherTheHairy

I have no idea how I killed it then. I wonder if making the confirmation button red with exclamation points instead of green would help me.

Killing buildings I want to keep is a recurring problem for me. It is disheartening.

Luther in order to delete an AW it does ask for confirmation and with big red text that you dont get the KP back...

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Support actually helped me twice with this, but they were about a year apart, so maybe that's why. I'm sorry this happened to you. :(

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I just did the same thing with one of my moonstone libraries. In my case I was deleting small stuff I had in the middle of a blank area and went to move the screen. I grabbed the moonstone library as I moved the screen and the delete confirmation popped up. Since I was in a rhythm of deleting I naturally did the next habitual thing, I clicked on the button to delete the building. Sigh. That's the problem with a long set of deleting things -- you get in the rhythm and the rhythm bites back. I too put in a request to support. Hopefully, they can get it back (and will, as I know they are not obligated to do so, but it's just a nice thing they seem to do on occasion).

So, to summarize, I really feel for you. We're in the same leaky boat I guess!

AJ

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I try to avoid moving anything on mobile. When I do I am triple careful. I deleted a Portal by accident once and had to rebuild it. On mobile it is just way too easy to pick up something and not even realize it. I am super careful now. I know several times I have been trying to move something and somehow lost it while moving over other buildings and somehow picked up something else.

Deleted User - 1178646

Mobile is just a nightmare when it comes to moving anything.
I do not even want to think about rearranging my city on mobile, I would just give up.

I takes me 2-3 hours on a PC it would take me like a day or so on mobile

Blindsider66

I have deep-sixed too many buildings to count by getting into the rhythm. No less than 3 Libraries have fallen victim to this digital mishap, as have a multitude of Evo-buildings. Why is this the first time I am hearing that it can be reversed. I think that is a can of worms INNO doesn't want opened.

Now a restless Peace
Blindsider66

Deleted User - 1178646

I have deep-sixed too many buildings to count by getting into the rhythm. No less than 3 Libraries have fallen victim to this digital mishap, as have a multitude of Evo-buildings. Why is this the first time I am hearing that it can be reversed. I think that is a can of worms INNO doesn't want opened.

Now a restless Peace
Blindsider66
We got a saying that "even a donkey does not hit the same stone twice.

If you screwed up 3 times on libraries alone then you should really consider how yoiu do things.
No support can help you in that case, as they will help you only once.

Therefore it's not a can of worms as the next time you're out of luck.