• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

A place to share your excursions into the world of dank memes and comics.

Post the best you've seen today.
Abide by Forum rules. I won't specify them. You can all go read them on the Forum Rules page yourselves. :p

Feel free to throw rocks at trolls that appear under bridges here, Fremont Bridge or otherwise. :D

(1 post per day per person. Or not...)

BiOyYPZIIAAiEYo.png

DeletedUser61

So how does THIS make any sense?? I can't store enough coins in my Main Hall to scout any more sectors!

fateGPS.jpg

DeletedUser

So how does THIS make any sense?? I can't store enough coins in my Main Hall to scout any more sectors!

Wait... you have a maxed out MH? and the cost of new scouting is more than the coin capacity? Ugh.

Wait... I bet the devs have that covered in the next new release... The Magic Hamster Building. It allows your pet hamsters to store coins for you. Okay, you have to build the Hamster Wheel building, which will take up a 6x7 space and do nothing but produce 1 hamster/day, after you donate KP and rune shards. But... it's darn cute! :p
lphf3uP.jpg

DeletedUser

ROFL! I so wish we could like, double like and give dozens of FB thumbs up emotes... XD

DeletedUser

And in a darker, deeper section of The Web... (or someone's parent's basement...) :eek:
dark-knight-memes-bane-internet.jpg

DeletedUser61

Of course Free To Play means Pay To Win. Diamonds are just a way to put more time and effort into the game.

VeniVidiVisa.png

DeletedUser

Why are there no 'like' buttons here? I feel crippled.

And, uh... Oh dear Gods, BACON TACO!

Also, I apologize for completely disregarding the whole:
Post the best you've seen today.
It's more like the best I've seen in the last decade. XD
Basic%20Instructions%20-%20How%20to%20Not%20Change%20Peoples%20Minds_zps1tuwhxh6.gif
Inline images may not be larger than 640 x 480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL! :D Good one! Actually, one of the best ever!

And now.. soon to be added to the list of non-declinable Quests (since you have to keep your Tragic Academy clean and happy...) -
metagames_progresswars-20110104-230300.jpg

DeletedUser

O_O

While that got me rolling, now I am wishing there were pets in the game and I'm trying to think of a feasible excuse for a city builder to have them.

words_that_end_in_gry.png

DeletedUser

The Dankest meme ever!!!

oops... that's a rick roll. My bad!