• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Dasvenor

DeletedUser7168

Been playing the game for about a year. Have built up to Orc level. Not much of a battle fan, as I am not really good at remembering strengths/weaknesses of the different characters. Not the best at strategy, either. Tend to negotiate, as I have the resources to do so, and it's so much faster to do that than battle 8 times (and possibly have to re-fight several) to add another province. Really enjoy the challenge of balancing population, expansions, income/expenditures, culture and supplies & goods. Avid trader and helper to fellowship members and neighbors.

Hale from the mountains of western North Carolina, USA. Always enjoy meeting new folks, and especially interested in knowing of others in the WNC area who are players.

Das

Gath Of Baal

Welcome to the forums Dasvenor... What world do you play on? I live on the other side of the state OBX but we rent a cabin every year for 2 weeks in the mountains by Bryson city to do the whole tourist thing, white water rafting, fly fishing, horseback riding, zip lines etc..