• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dawn of the Phoenix

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I think I spotted a row of Red Panda Masters behind the row of Twilight Phoenixes. I may be wrong, of course, but it doesn't look like a healthy competitive spirit.
But you realize competition in this game is completely optional, right? The game can be played without having to participate in the events, Spire, or tourney. Therefore, competitive spirit, healthy or otherwise, is not a mandatory aspect of the game and is all relative to whatever you choose to define it to be. The wonders of an open-ended game!

Alram

Flippers just flip
What shop are they discussing? The only shop I’ve seen is the one where you can by diamonds and occasionally a package will be offered but I’ve not seen a package that has a grand prize & artifacts it? Is this shop only available if you play on a browser?
It was a mistaken notion. The mod corrected themself downthread.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Or got ridiculously lucky with currency, like I did. Nary a diamond or dollar spent here, and I'll finish comfortably in Silver in Khel. I won back 2550 Sky Essence (4 500s, 3 150s, and 1 100)!!

I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so maybe it was just me, but it also seemed like the city drops were much more generous this time. I got 2s and 3s almost half the time, it felt like. If they did make an adjustment there, might that have also contributed to the higher overall league numbers?
That was ridiculously lucky, even on the drops. The vast majority (95 percent maybe?) of mine were ones, and I went for the high sky essence chests and only got one the whole time. But we all have our ridiculously lucky moments, so that's okay. Congrats to you, and I hope I get there next time. :)

I have 6 cities that I played in this event, and I was surprised by the variation in my luck. I used the same technique on all cities, but the best city ended up with 90 more feathers than my worst city. My lowest city got only 220+, barely getting the 8th evolve. My best city got 310+, getting the portrait and the second base, and ending up in silver. Same technique in all. It came down to which cities won the extra sky essence in the chests.

Just for comparison sake, 4 out of 6 cities got all evolves, with 2 getting only 8. I do not have an ashen phoenix in any city, no stash huts in any, and I didn't spend any diamonds. I saved the 100 essence from the email for the end, but it didn't end up making a difference for any of the cities.

sputnik9009

I understand that the purpose of event designs are to entice people to spend money. After all the associated expenses of having this game afloat has to come from some where in a free to play game.
However; offering an evolving building that, at it's best, offers a meager benefit at the cost of a truck load of pet food isn't very enticing to many players to spend their cash to get those last two artifacts. It might not even worth the land it occupies!
I don't know what's going on in the game developers mind, but they would attract more people spending cash to get this new building if it offered a more helpful troop revival percentage for 24 hrs (considering the cooldown periods) or at least make the feeding effect last for 5 days if devs belive the 5% revival rate is necessary to maintain 'fairness'.
i agree 1000000%