• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dawn of the Phoenix

Gkyr

Chef
Now I understand. Thank you. @TomatoeHu
Additionally, below the MA graphic there is a list of the encounters: the orange choice, the lavender choice and the maroon choice.
Four maroon (T vs. S) encounters occur (so far) in the quest list but the spreadsheet mentions only one of them. (11a, 17a, 22a, 26a)

Thank you for a great spreadsheet.

WolfSinger

@AnselSkye - I have a @msn.com email - no promotions folder like gmail. I did check my spam folder. This has been a normal thing for me for a couple of years now - no bonus currency - ever.

Huor

I would contact support as something's wrong. As long as you have the data usage checked for event emails, I don't see why you don't have it. One thing that does seem to work sometimes if something's stuck, is switch to a different email address and then change it back. As long as you did the email verification though, you should be set. You do have to go through the verification process.

DeletedUser27062

I can't wait myself!!!!! I'm probably going to help some programmer with a Tesla payment this month. ;)
Why? Having almost completed the event in beta I'm struggling to shake of the coma it induced. The buildings are meh (even the burning pool is just a prettier festival merchant) and so is the evolving building. What's so exciting about 5% Lazarus effect?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
And once again no email with bonus currency

Sadly, there are some players who just don't receive free event currency. I wrote about this at the beginning of the event notes. We have discussed this with Support, with Inno in Hamburg, and with two Community Managers on different Forums, over the years - all of whom made suggestions and tried to find the reason.
At the end of the day we all hands-upped; there are an appreciable number of players who never get the event email. And we can't find why this is, or any way to fix this. Try the obvious things though; they are outlined in my event notes at the top, including a link on this topic to Support's FAQ's.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Why? Having almost completed the event in beta I'm struggling to shake of the coma it induced. The buildings are meh (even the burning pool is just a prettier festival merchant) and so is the evolving building. What's so exciting about 5% Lazarus effect?

Wait until you get a couple of chapters past 10 and other mana producers will leave those old chapter 9 and 10 festival merchants in the dust. Don't forget that the festival merchants turn into divine seed producers in chapter 11, so the mana version has to fall behind.

HTendon

The evolving building is very underwhelming, 5% is a joke, food is hard to come by, for our fellowship anyways. They could have made it 20% with a 24 hour feeding and it would be worth it. 10,000 squad size = 500 troops back, no thanks. Not sure what they have changed in the fighting, but losing troops, alot of troops is the norm now. I will work on troop aw's and some small troop buildings, if they ever come up in the MA, instead of wasting time on this.

BrinDarby

At the end of the day we all hands-upped; there are an appreciable number of players who never get the event email. And we can't find why this is, or any way to fix this.
Really , can't find a way..... here's the fix......

Since emails aren't $$$ generators, then just send out the free 100 currency another way...
Gee, how about ingame somehow, but that would guarentee Everyone gets that 100, I don't ever.
This ain't rocket science.......

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It seems to be a display glitch. Try collecting it anyway. :)
It's like FAs 2yrs ago where you have to be deliberate and collect each item slowly or it won't count :confused:

I am liking all the spell frag quests though. I'm still fragging junk from Fairies chapter in my inventory so no Winter Lampions have been destroyed yet in this event.

Tehya1

Since emails aren't $$$ generators, then just send out the free 100 currency another way...
Gee, how about ingame somehow, but that would guarentee Everyone gets that 100, I don't ever.
This ain't rocket science.......
Except that I have cities. Which one would get the currency? I like having that choice.