• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Day/Night Farm

iPhone

Why can I not collect Night Essence from my night farm and Ambrosia from my day farm? States your storage of this goods is full or disconnected.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Good advice from Nightshade. Check also that the settlement road connection is there, too, and that it hasn't been accidentally disconnected.

Catilana

Why can't I produce ambrosia? My portal and day farms are at level 2 and I show capacity level. Day farm is asking for diamonds to produce.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Catilana It sounds like you do not have all the necessary ingredients to make Ambrosia. I think it takes Fireflies. See if you have enough of them.

edited once to add:
However if your portal and farms are only level 2, I would not even try to make ambrosia yet. I would continue to make the goods need to do upgrades. It it almost always a good idea to get your guest race buildings upgraded early in the chapter. It might cost you some time upfront, but once you get the upgrades done your production of guest race is so much better. You almost always gain back the time you spent doing upgrades and then some because your production is so much better.

Last edited: