• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dead world?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2870
  • Start date

DeletedUser4615

Balbir thanks for sharing, I had one visit from a local so I visited back and then went and visited everyone around me, as of today no one else visited. I won't give up. :)

Kayleegrrl, thanks for the update. That sounds great that they are moving people around, I've played other games similar to this and when people stop playing, it gets a bit boring.

This is my second day playing, definitely need to find a fellowship, just hoping they don't quit because we all would be so new. Thanks for the help, I definitely need it. :)

DeletedUser3297

Look up the fellowship AstraFira
I was in that one for quite some time. They are not the most talkative, but they do neighborly help daily. They have a good mix of low to medium level players. I am sure they would welcome you!

DeletedUser4615

AstraFira doesn't show up, I even separated the words, bummer.

DeletedUser3297

when you search, make sure you are searching in the fellwship tab and not the player tab. It's still there, it's one word. Or you can try messaging Melanira or Simiana directly :)

DeletedUser4615

Wow, I found it, what the heck, I copied and paste the first time maybe that is why. I feel stupid, but thanks for letting me know, sent message and request. :)

I work 10 hr days I gets to it when I gets to it.

Now I am trying to upgrade my house from level 7. It keeps saying I have to research. I go to research but it doesn't tell me what to research. Stumped. Thanks.

Look under "Research" (Book icon). It will show you when you can "Advanced Residence". Sometimes you have to work through a few other advances before getting to the one you want.

DeletedUser3880

This is my more advanced world by a few branches of tree. Liking the new Residences and the population bump, but really hurting without the ability to get city expansions other than through diamonds...

Gonna take a few days off and regroup. :)

Q

Shellizzie

Unfortunately patience is a virtue. I looked at your city Q, you could rearrange your city to use less roads and you would have more space. Place your culture buildings behind your houses and you would gain some space.

DeletedUser4615

Unfortunately patience is a virtue. I looked at your city Q, you could rearrange your city to use less roads and you would have more space. Place your culture buildings behind your houses and you would gain some space.

You are most definitely correct about having patience in this game, now it's the waiting game. :cool:

DeletedUser2753

Soon everyone will have a lot of active players all around! My village in Winyandor is now surrounded by active players and we all visit each other. Now when I post a trade there, it gets grabbed really quick.

Just looked at your city in Windyandor and it looks like you quit there since Tuesday and your now one of the dead.

DeletedUser3297

Just looked at your city in Windyandor and it looks like you quit there since Tuesday and your now one of the dead.

Yes I did. It has nothing to do with any changes to the game though. I am getting a promotion at work, with that comes longer hours and a heck of a lot more to do. I have too many responsibilities right now to keep all of my worlds going, so I had to make some hard choices in regards to which worlds I will remain active in.

DeletedUser2753

I have too many responsibilities right now to keep all of my worlds going
Understand, no critique of you meant. I just calculated as best I can the total number of active live players in elvanar and considering that many still have multiple worlds, the actual number of possible paying customers is remarkably small.

DeletedUser3827

We have a good fellowship here, and we are actually in desperate need of a Marble producer. You get filthy goods rich if you produce it! Seriously.

DeletedUser2396

My take on Elcysandir - I am currently in the latter half of Chapter 2 - I have 32 discovered neighbors - 4 have played that i can see - 3 semi-active but no trades nor Factories as of yet - 1 active again no Factories so no trades - 1 person 13 rings from me gives me planks for steel trades once or twice a day - no one else will trade me marble for my steel from the trader - so basically my MainHall is upgraded as far as can be and the Coins in it are maxed out - my Workshops are also maxed out and the Troops i make take forever to build so when they do finish i get to use 2 workshops hurray to build more - as far as fighting with those troops in provinces - they get wiped so that gets me know where either - so yes i would say this world at my current location is dead for me now - there are also now 4 cities that MH never finishes upgrading and i have been here since the start of the Event before the Halloween Event so there is no new cities being moved in to this location nor are the inactives being made into gold mines either which give more coins but hey now i can no longer collect those coins so what is point to make visits to neighbors now with no abilities to progress anymore - no trades - yea this world is dead for me.

SK

Shellizzie

SilverKNite, You need an active fellowship that can fill those needs. Unfortunatly you can't rely on the neighbors all of the time. Our fellowship currently has space if you are interested.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2396

SilverKNite, You need an active fellowship that can fill those needs. Unfortunatly you can't rely on the neighbors all of the time. Our fellowship currently has space if you are interested.
Application sent to you la' Shellizzie

Thanks for invite,

SK

Hmmm maybe logged for the night i guess

Last edited by a moderator: