• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Fixed Decay not occurring

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Game version: (can’t seem to copy it from mobile, which is where I am currently; suspect it doesn’t matter, since it’s been happening for months over multiple updates on both browser and mobile)
Game world: Khelonaar
Account name: MaidenFair
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
I don’t have screenshots to prove it but 3 out of the last 4 days, decay has not occurred overnight for anything in my city. I go to bed about 10, well before the decay should occur, I check in the next morning around 7, and my mana, seeds, and all three tiers of Sentient Goods are at exactly the same numbers as when I went to bed. I have suspected this on several occasions before but was never sure enough of my numbers to report it. I am absolutely sure today because I noticed before I went to bed that my seeds just broke the 1M mark for the first time ever with my last trader collection of the day, and they were still over 1M this morning. My other decaying goods were also as I remembered them. I haven’t noticed any sort of pattern as to when it works and when it doesn’t but it does seem to be occurring more frequently than it was a few months ago.

Expected situation:
Decaying goods should decay overnight. (Boy, I hate to report a bug like this! Lol)

Reproduction Steps
Check inventory late in the day
2. Go to bed
3. Wake up
4. Check inventory again
5. Notice it hasn’t changed

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, it may not be occurring, but you can bet that when it gets discovered that it's not occurring, there may be a "catch up" moment when all that "not occurring" will suddenly "occur." Ouch! So, I'm glad you reported it.

AJ