• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

decline option

Aritra

I would like to see a decline option in seasonal events (such as Autumn Zodiac going on now) for quests. There are a lot of stages to work through, lots of items (this time, keys) to acquire, etc and it takes time. I hate it when a single quest item holds me back a significant amount of time. Ex: Quest wants me to give neighborly help, but I'm locked out of neighborly help for another twenty hours. Basically a whole day of a limited time event lost. As far as I'm concerned, leave the quests/quest requirements as they are, just give an option to decline and choose a different one.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Aritra Decline works great for regular quests. There are no limits to those. But there are a finite amount of quests for events. The current event will last for 20 days and there are a total of 75 quests. Once you finish those 75, you get no more. And it is impossible to get the final quest before the final day of the event. If you get far enough into the questline for an event, you reach a point where only 1 quest a day unlocks. So if you skip a quest early in an event, you are really depriving yourself of a chance to get event currency which you will not get back.

Aritra

@Aritra Decline works great for regular quests. There are no limits to those. But there are a finite amount of quests for events. The current event will last for 20 days and there are a total of 75 quests. Once you finish those 75, you get no more. And it is impossible to get the final quest before the final day of the event. If you get far enough into the questline for an event, you reach a point where only 1 quest a day unlocks. So if you skip a quest early in an event, you are really depriving yourself of a chance to get event currency which you will not get back.
I see your point, however, here's my counter-proposal: when a quest is declined, it is shuffled into the remaining deck. It isn't gone, just "not right now."

michmarc

I think that would make the quest system abusive. It would be too easy to just cycle through all of the quests to find the highly related ones, knock them all off with a single set of productions, etc.

I think your original proposal of allowing quests to be skipped makes more sense: You're gaining easier access to quests and skipping ones that you find disagreeable, but at a permanent cost to the total quest currency you can earn (and a forfeiting of the last milestone prize). But I don't know that enough people would use it (or not regret using it when they fully understood the consequences) for it to be implemented.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think it would be a hard sell to Inno, since an ability to skip the harder quests would likely cut into diamond sales.There's already a premium option for quests, just pay to finish them.