• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Decrease in military craft items

DeletedUser10158

Hi Folks,

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a decrease in military upgrade items available to craft in the Magic Academy??? Over the past 2 weeks, i have not had even 1 offered. Several members of my FS have noticed the same thing....very rare opportunities to craft Light Range, Mage and/or Unleashed unit. We are gonna need those when the new tourny format rolls out.

Thanks for your feedback,

Ruby

DeletedUser19458

Pretty sure random luck of the draw. I have been able to craft 1 a day for at least 4 days in a row now.

KarlD

My initial feeling was to agree, but after looking at my records I don't think I'm seeing a notable decrease in military recipes. I think y'all just had a bad few days.

Ivy1996

I thought so too. for a week or two I didnt get any. This led me to going through the spire with only the fire phoenix and to my amazement, I pulled through. However, since a couple of days I have been getting them again. I guess just bad luck for a couple of days.

DeletedUser10158

Well, as a high level player (#4 in A world), this is what I have noted. For 3 weeks, having seen every refresh ( i.e 4 refresh/day), I have only seen 1 light range craft....yup just one out of 84 refresh. I do think Inno is smurfing military craft items.....big problem or a big bug. Either way, with the new tourny format rolling out, this will really hurt most mid to high level players, not to mention it makes the spire more difficult. If you have noticed this smurfing of military craft, please complain to support...they are sneaky little buggers, and the only way to fix this "smurf/bug" is for many folks to contact support:) Thanks for reading and happy gaming:)

KarlD

Lately I've been going through the first 2 levels of the Spire without any boosts except AWs. I have started doing more convincing since I have a lot of goods since I don't cater much and I'm at endgame and don't have much to do with my decaying goods except use them on the Spire before they decay.

KarlD

Well, as a high level player (#4 in A world), this is what I have noted. For 3 weeks, having seen every refresh ( i.e 4 refresh/day), I have only seen 1 light range craft....yup just one out of 84 refresh. I do think Inno is smurfing military craft items.....big problem or a big bug. Either way, with the new tourny format rolling out, this will really hurt most mid to high level players, not to mention it makes the spire more difficult. If you have noticed this smurfing of military craft, please complain to support...they are sneaky little buggers, and the only way to fix this "smurf/bug" is for many folks to contact support:) Thanks for reading and happy gaming:)
Even 84 samples is not very many when measuring something that is fairly rare to start with. Also you must be careful when crafting things not to allow a craft to cross a refresh or you will miss out on that refresh for that class of item. So if you start crafting some type of building and then don't collect the building until after the refresh you will miss out on getting a chance at another building recipe. If you don't collect a pet food you were crafting before the reset you will miss out on a chance for another pet food after the reset. It might be worth setting an alarm for a few minutes before each reset to give time to collect the last item you crafted and to be ready to start crafting right away when the new recipes come up.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Or like it keeps being said, it is random and you are just having bad luck.

Blindsider66

I have noticed this SNAFU myself over the last couple of weeks. Over a normal weekend I can usually expect to craft a few of each UUU, MMM and Light to adequately support my troops for Tuesdays tournament, but have only managed a single Light in two full weeks. If this is a hiccup in the system, I hope it fixes itself quickly. If this was designed to happen and INNO is in fact taking away our support systems while implementing a tougher Tournament and Spire standard, well that just downright blows.
I have a few changes or slight modifications that I would like to see implemented by INNO, but none as devious or underhanded as this. Put the troop boosters back on the menu again, and maybe, just maybe we won't complain about the lack of Mana producing buildings for a week or so

Peace
Blindsider66

KarlD

Put the troop boosters back on the menu again, and maybe, just maybe we won't complain about the lack of Mana producing buildings for a week or so

Peace
Blindsider66
The Mana Sawmill in crafting is a pretty good mana producer as is the Mana Plant from the Spire. A Burning Pool (4x3) is an even better mana producer than the Mana Sawmill, but I found that it could be directly replaced by an Endless Scroll (2x1) surrounded by 6 Mana Plants (1x1) and 4 Gum Trees (1x1) and produce even more mana and culture plus tree gum and scrolls. Definitely don't ignore those Moonstone Library Set buildings that you may have won in the Spire.

Blindsider66

I have eight Mana Sawmills and a couple Lidrary sets as well, but Mana still takes over two days of hands-off, sit-and-wait, idol-pacing to fulfill any research needed. It's like watching paint dry, I tell you.

Peace
Blindsider66.

Clusseau

Yes, troop bonuses are simply too scarce to apply "Daily" or "weekly" or even "monthly" averages.....
Most people that worry about it have hit multi-week dry spells.... then, over maybe 3mos, always back on average.

Do you not have the Dragon Abbey built? That provides free mana every time you use an enchantment.

Ditto that. Ive not owned a Mana building (or a Maze) since Dragon was upgraded to L16, many chapters ago. It might Take L21 now, for smooth sailing? .... Just sayn though, a good Dragon will entirely Eliminate mana as a Concern.....
And, by "Entirely Eliminate", I Mean... Well, seriously... those are the words.

KarlD

I love my Dragon Abbey and the ability to use it like a mana ATM. I have been very active in the tournaments and have a ton of spells to use when needed so even when I need something like 1.5M mana for a Main Hall upgrade I can drop couple hundred EE spells if necessary and have the mana instantly. I suppose I won't be able to win so many spells with the new tourney system, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have eight Mana Sawmills and a couple Lidrary sets as well, but Mana still takes over two days of hands-off, sit-and-wait, idol-pacing to fulfill any research needed. It's like watching paint dry, I tell you.

Peace
Blindsider66.
The Festival Merchants are tons better ... at least for me. One Festival gives me 300 mana per hour in 12 squares, while the Arcane Library would give me 200 in 15 squares. I love my festivals! I hope they don't nerf them. (I'm only in SD so no DA yet.)

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I went through a period of nearly a month with none offered. Ditto with pet food. And I check all 4 resets each day since I'm here. I thought maybe they were reducing the military as a way to "re-balance" something. Then I started seeing ELR and MMM's. Pet food also returned (which was a good thing as I was down to 2-3 and if I can't feed my fire phoenix I'm in tournament trouble). At that point I came to the conclusion the UUU wasn't going to be offered at all and had probably been replaced by the Dwarven Armourer. Then the UUU came back and not I see it once or so a week. My pet food is back up around 20, my ELR's and MMM at 6, my UUU's at 4 and I'm okay. So if they all "disappear" again I'll just wait patiently and see....maybe it is just the luck of the draw.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The Festival Merchants are tons better ... at least for me. One Festival gives me 300 mana per hour in 12 squares, while the Arcane Library would give me 200 in 15 squares. I love my festivals! I hope they don't nerf them. (I'm only in SD so no DA yet.)

Just remember that once you are in chapter 11, the festival merchants offered in crafting will give you divine seeds, instead of mana. But you will need a ton of those too.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Just remember that once you are in chapter 11, the festival merchants offered in crafting will give you divine seeds, instead of mana. But you will need a ton of those too.
Good point; hopefully by then I'll have a Dragon Abbey.