• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking

YellowWeed

I am seeking to join a fellowship that at least 80% of members Actively Play!
Are you helpful & communicates with each other?
Are you an Actively Trading fellowship?
I am boosted in Plank, Silk & Magic Dust.

I hope to find a fellowship that does progress reports.

I like this game & like to play.
* If you can say Yes-My fellowship is like this-then please respond!! Thank you!!

Last edited:

Kristincun

Path Finder's is clearing out inactives and is looking for active players.
We have 2 AW donation programs: 3KP chain train and daily donation list.
Most trades are accepted within a few hours.

Jayla Wolf

Hi YellowWeed,
Golden Guardians is a fairly new group, but we are all active and love the game. My focus, as archmage, is on being as supportive to all our members as possible and I encourage fair trades, neighborly visits and participation in tournaments. I want everyone to ENJOY the game and post helpful information regarding special events, game tips, and other pertinent information, like updates, etc. that will keep our members in the know and growing. We have a very supportive group, although small at this time. Most of the players are part of my other fellowships in other worlds and have followed me to Felyndral! The only thing on your list I haven't done is progress reports, but I would be happy to start that if that is what you need! :)