• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Deleted City - Can I rebuild it now?

DeletedUser5554

Over a year ago, I deleted a city, well as much as possible and then stopped playing the game. I would like to start playing again. The city in question is in Woodelves level. What I see as a possible problem, is trying to build this city again, but not having the special supplies needed in the guest races.

Is this possible to rebuild or a helpless situation??

DeletedUser8946

It's always possible to rebuild. Everything can be rebuilt. Forest Glade, Fabrications, and the Grafting Sites can be made again. Manufactories, Residencies, Workshops, etc.

What I want to know is, WHY delete a city? Why not just not come back? If in the case you DID decide to come back (as shown here) everything would be ready. Why scrap at all?

shimmerfly

@ThunderingJeff
Oh geez here I go.. I can't get this out of my mind... kind of like a song you hear and can't get rid of all day!
I give A.L.Tennyson the credit

Someone had blundered.
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die.
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

DeletedUser5554

Well, see I burned out and my health was very bad at the time and well it was a bit of a "Fine, I feel like crap, some people are crap and I quit". Thus, the deleted - almost - city.

DeletedUser7527

Ellfy i think its great that you want to rebuild andithink others should support you in this i wish you all the best and if you need help let us know and we will see what all we can do to help you out