• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Deleted Mercenary Camp.

Blindsider66

I was wondering how one would go about replacing a lost or deleted Mercenary Canp? I'm sure these types of things happen every day around here and the solution is only a click away. Right? The Mercenary Camp is by far the least used barracks in my city and short of the Valorian Guards, is painfully devoid of any usable troops. Is it possible to continue forwards without the M.C. since I am only in level 8? Or do I need to approach the powers that be and ask that my careless action be overturned and my barracks returned.
Thanks for your patience.

Blindsider66

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
It is back in your inventory ready to rebuild

And those other merc troops will become more valuable to you
Once the Forest Wardens, Blossoms, and Toads level up you'll love them

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well, it will be in you inventory if you accidentally used a Teleport Instant on it. But if you sold it, then you just have to go back into the shop and buy it again, like you did originally.