• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Deleting Amuni Monuments?

ekarat

A while back, people were speculating what happens if you disconnect or delete Amuni monuments? What was the result? Once you've used up all your prestige, can you safely delete all the monuments?

ekarat

Good to hear that confirmed. Thank you.

As a followup, I suspect that you can disconnect the monuments (say, for the winter event) as long as you don't plan on upgrading your goldsmiths or trapmakers?

I do have some holes in my city and need to figure out how I'm going to get through the winter event. If I could rearrange the monuments off to the side, that would help me fill in gaps.

DeletedUser3122

Once you get to all the diamond rewards quests, you can safely delete everything except the portal, if and only if, you have completed all tech (including the AW one, otherwise you shouldn't delete anything until you have all goods for the AW final tech). The very last quest is to delete that portal.

verygr8ful

Once you get to all the diamond rewards quests, you can safely delete everything except the portal, if and only if, you have completed all tech (including the AW one, otherwise you shouldn't delete anything until you have all goods for the AW final tech). The very last quest is to delete that portal.
Ok, so to be clear, do I need to keep the surrounding prestige items to gain traps and grave for the final tech step (AW), or will the Goldsmith and TrapMaker continue to produce with only the Monument remaining? Thanks so much!

NightshadeCS

Ok, so to be clear, do I need to keep the surrounding prestige items to gain traps and grave for the final tech step (AW), or will the Goldsmith and TrapMaker continue to produce with only the Monument remaining? Thanks so much!
They will still produce. The prestige is only needed to upgrade.

Deleted User - 3932582

Yeah, I believe once you get all Goldsmiths/Trapmakers to the levels you want, you can delete everything else (except the portal).