• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello DELVES

Zoof

Welcome to the forum!

Don't hesitate to ask questions, and holy cow that's a lotta cities you're running! idk if you know about them yet, but there's a few player-run resources out there that can help you manage it all:

1. ElvenArchitect - Has a database of all the buildings in the game, along with various comparison tools and a way to test-run any changes to your city via its City Planner
2. ElvenStats - Lets you look up various players and fellowships and check out their score history, tournament history, and the state of their city. Includes a way to import the city it sees into ElvenArchitect so you can plan out your builds better or see what's going on.
3. Elvenar Gems of Knowledge - Might be a little outdated with respect to events but contains excellent resources and guides for the various chapters and questlines in those chapters. Check them out once you reach Chapter 6 (Dwarves), as things stop being so straightforward in terms of gameplay (and continues to get more complicated as you ascend the chapters)

Delves

Hello everyone, and thanks for the welcome. As far as my endeavors and enthusiasm goes moving and changing my design in my fellowships keeps me active and learning. Anyone is welcomed to visit or even join me . In US server Ceravyn my kingdom is definitely for design only, I can not wait to open more spaces otherwise you are welcome in all of my fellowships.