• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

demand for tools and goods

neeronie

I know I am not the only one who has this problem but I thought it might be worth mentioning. Hopefully, someone has a solution. I cannot keep up with the need for either tools or goods. It seems that Spire might be the cause of the drain but there may be others. I have been upgrading and doing research and tournament, of course, which has been manageable in the past. That leads me to think that Spire is the camel that broke my back. I win enchantments and use them to make Power of Provisions or to get troops faster but still I am behind on production of troops as well as tools and goods. Any suggestions?

AtaguS

I have definitely noticed a drain on my Power of Provision spells as well as the tool re-supply instants, since figuring out the Spire. Also noticed a massive drain on tools since upgrading my barracks. Keeping up with tournament training is starting to hurt in the tools department.

DeletedUser2959

It's part of the game design. Scarcity makes you plan and optimize. The longer you play the more you will refine your city to suit your playstyle. Meanwhile, prioritize and always take care of your top priorities first. Unless you are spending $$$ you'll never have enough to do everything.

Deleted User - 1178646

I have definitely noticed a drain on my Power of Provision spells as well as the tool re-supply instants, since figuring out the Spire. Also noticed a massive drain on tools since upgrading my barracks. Keeping up with tournament training is starting to hurt in the tools department.

Improve your activity in the tournaments and the situation will improve, once you get beyond a certain point the PoP spells start to pour out of the tournaments solving that issue.

AtaguS

Improve your activity in the tournaments and the situation will improve
Good advice, thanks! Prior to getting better in the Spire I disenchanted my PoP spells like a fire sale, to craft stuff. Oops. Seems Inno always finds a way to force a balancing somewhere.

Deleted User - 3932582

Improve your activity in the tournaments and the situation will improve, once you get beyond a certain point the PoP spells start to pour out of the tournaments solving that issue.
Very true. Before the Spire I never even used PoPs, and built a significant stash of them (I'd just use instants when I needed a lot of one-time supplies - e.g. some upgrades). PoPs were a primary cannon fodder for spell fragments ;)

But with the Spire I don't need to disenchant for fragments at all, but on the other hand I started using PoPs couple of times a week to replenish supplies from Spire negotiations. There are still tons of them if you even do 1* provinces in tournaments deep enough.

AtaguS

PoPs were a primary cannon fodder for spell fragments
Exactly! Earning them in tournies isn't too hard for my city...it's recognizing when to stop disenchanting them. Seems it is officially time. Tourney PoPs are a way better solution (for me) than over scouting to create room to build more workshops.

mikeledo

I have all magic buildings and I don't see a drain. Also, the spire gives you tools and coin instants and you can craft them and make them in the Ferris wheel. I don't see where it should be an issue for a "crafty" player.

AtaguS

Also, the spire gives you tools and coin instants
So far the Spire chests have kept me well stocked in spell fragments and 1 hour time boosts. I very rarely seem to hit any of the other prizes in a chest. I do use those up being crafty in the MA however. I'll be saving up my diamonds for a magic building or maybe 2, but that will tap me out.

KarlD

I don't know if the OP is doing this, but many people use time instants from the Spire to train troops. This puts a HUGE drain on supplies.