• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Derp Alliance Openings

Alpha Lyrae

Derp Alliance on Winyandor is seeking new members!

Benefits:
  1. An established fellowship on several worlds (Winyandor, Khelonaar, and Beta).
  2. A private, dedicated forum for members from all worlds. Lots of searchable knowledge from experienced players.
  3. An Ancient Wonders program that's more efficient that typical KP swap threads.
  4. Experienced players - These benefits are in no particular order, but this is probably our greatest benefit.
  5. 10 chest tournaments every week, without doubt. We expect to grow and expand with the tournament changes coming soon to live servers
  6. Spire enthusiasm - We typically reach silver ever week with current discussions to push for more
  7. Daily visits from your fellows
  8. Never want for goods! We have players at all levels and plenty of goods to share. Needs trades? We're here for you!
  9. Sparkly personalities ;)
We welcome players at every level. Our only requirements are daily visits and tournament minimums based on your experience / level.

Message any mage if you're interested. :)

NightshadeCS

I am one of the more recent additions to DERP and have found this fellowship to be a wonderful place to call home! The wonder program is truly wonderful (haha), getting my wonders upgraded much quicker than other methods I have experienced.

Everyone chips in and those blueprints every week are an amazing boon to the growth of my city. After a couple of weeks, I was surprised at how easy it is when everyone works together.

There is a wealth of information available, but if you are alarmed about a lot of "extras" with your Elvenar, you are not required to use the outside sources.

Leadership is helpful and friendly, but no-nonsense. Which appeals very much to me and my style of play.

Come and try us out!

NS

Blindsider66

Derp Alliance on Winyandor is seeking new members!

Benefits:
  1. An established fellowship on several worlds (Winyandor, Khelonaar, and Beta).
  2. A private, dedicated forum for members from all worlds. Lots of searchable knowledge from experienced players.
  3. An Ancient Wonders program that's more efficient that typical KP swap threads.
  4. Experienced players - These benefits are in no particular order, but this is probably our greatest benefit.
  5. 10 chest tournaments every week, without doubt. We expect to grow and expand with the tournament changes coming soon to live servers
  6. Spire enthusiasm - We typically reach silver ever week with current discussions to push for more
  7. Daily visits from your fellows
  8. Never want for goods! We have players at all levels and plenty of goods to share. Needs trades? We're here for you!
  9. Sparkly personalities ;)
We welcome players at every level. Our only requirements are daily visits and tournament min
I am looking for a Fellowship where ambitious, competitive players are welcomed for their abilities, but also mentored in the finer aspects of life in Elvenar. At first glance my small city is like countless others in and around Winyandor, but do not be deceived. Here, a race of people, long thought extinct, have settled in, and their population is flourishing.
Steel, Crystal and Elixor products from this region are traded on the open market, with the proceeds going towards financing a military unlike any this world has seen before.
My current Fellowship is ranked 91. I am an avid Spire fan, 2nd & 3rd levels 1 top. Tournament high score is 5801

Thanks for your time.
Peace. Blindsider66

NightshadeCS

This is just a great group, so I hope you will come give us a try. Everyone works towards the same goals in such an efficient manner that I never feel overwhelmed by what is expected of me. What great teamwork is all about!

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
We are looking for players who can finish floor 2 of the spire every week.

We are already completing 10+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1200-1600 points. 6-7 visits a week to their fellows,
Fellowship Adventure participation. We offer a Wonders Leveling Program, optional fellowship Website with help, guides, etc.