• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Derp Alliance Recruiting - Gold Spire Team

Mohakiano

Bump, bump, bump [That's the sound of the fifteens while they're hittin' in my trunk] ;)

We still have slots open.
  • Daily visits from your fellows
  • 10 chests every week, without fail.
  • We fill wonders at brisk rate -- not your average KP swap here.
  • Private fellowship forum with tons of knowledge from current and past members
  • Not to be undervalued. -- our sparkling personalities! hahaha :p
Seriously though, we have a great group of players with lots of experience. Sometimes chatty, sometimes not, but always helpful and friendly.

♥ Ly

This is a great fellowship, everyone is active, helpful and friendly. It allows me to enjoy the game more. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to progress with good people around you for support.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Check us out!
Don't worry if you're brand new and your city is small! We understand getting those minimum tourney points can be a stretch in very early chapters and take that into consideration and will help you. You'll be surprised how quickly you can get there with just a bit of help from a strong team. The boost to your supplies from returning visits daily to FS members who also visit you daily is amazing at lower chapters, too. That helps with either making troops or catering tourney provinces.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Bumping this up! We've got a couple of spots; remember you need to be in an FS when the FA starts in order to participate.
Derp Alliance : Dec 1 , 2019

We are looking for Daily Active players who enjoy 10 Chest Tournament Every Week
6-7 daily visits a week, 1200-1600 points minimum tourney points.
Fellowship Adventure participation. Spreadsheet sign up, team players
We offer a Wonders Leveling Program, optional fellowship Website with help, guides, etc.

TomatoeHu - Archmage
MightyLace, SamsGranny, Floripa, SamidoDamage - Mages

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Make your move now!!
You need to be in a FS before the FA launches (next one Thursday Nov 19th) in order to participate and get the rewards. FA's are not required for our FS and you can get the prizes by contributing a badge on each stage; zero pressure to do any more in an FA than you'd like.
If you want more tourney rewards and more spire rewards, but think your city is too small, think again! There's a great deal of help in this FS that will help you advance much faster than you thought possible! Contact one of us today!
TomatoeHu - Archmage
Soggyshorts, SamidoDamage, Alpha Lyrae- Mages

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Recruiting for Spire Gold players! We've got 2 spots open. Anyone who's doing 2nd/3rd floor weekly and wants all the FS bubble rewards, contact us!

Vitkar

You still have any places open?
I'm a T8 city, Steel, Potions, scrolls boosted. I'm active in game every day and like to give help.
I've just started doing the 3rd floor of the spire, but regularly get through the 2nd floor.

I'm in a FS now, but it has become non-active

HelenaReign

You still have any places open?
I'm a T8 city, Steel, Potions, scrolls boosted. I'm active in game every day and like to give help.
I've just started doing the 3rd floor of the spire, but regularly get through the 2nd floor.

I'm in a FS now, but it has become non-active

Derp Alliance still has an opening! Just contact TomatoeHu - Archmage or
Soggyshorts, SamidoDamage, MightyLace, Krystale, Pelito78 - Mages

Last edited:

Valtitude

Fellowship Perks are coming!
We are a Gold Spire Fellowship. We are looking for players who can finish floor 3 of the spire every week.

We are already completing 10+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1200-1600 points. 6-7 visits a week to their fellows,
Fellowship Adventure participation. We offer a NetZero Wonders Leveling Program, optional fellowship Website with help, guides, etc.

TomatoeHu - Archmage
Soggyshorts, SamidoDamage, MightyLace, Krystale, Pelito78 - Mages
NetZero Wonders Leveling Program means ... ??

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
NetZero Wonders Leveling Program means ... ??
Hi @Valtitude!
NetZero is a method of 'swapping' kp. @SoggyShorts explained the basic mechanics in this post. There's also a thread with questions that arose as players tried to wrap their minds around how it worked in practice.
Participation is not mandatory; you can donate at your own pace or not as you choose. I tagged Soggy, so he should come around sometime to explain it better than I can.

Valtitude

Hi @Valtitude!
NetZero is a method of 'swapping' kp. @SoggyShorts explained the basic mechanics in this post. There's also a thread with questions that arose as players tried to wrap their minds around how it worked in practice.
Participation is not mandatory; you can donate at your own pace or not as you choose. I tagged Soggy, so he should come around sometime to explain it better than I can.
Thank you for responding. I kept searching and found The Fairy's thread about NetZero, not that specifics soaked in at first glance. Ha!

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
We are looking for Spire enthusiasts, players who enjoy or want to learn to complete the spire weekly ♥
We have the help and tips you need to become successful, fast and easily.
Come meet a friendly and fun group to play Elvenar with :)