• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Developers Wrath???

Gath Of Baal

I don't know what's going on, but all day the game has pretty much been unplayable for me.. Things like messages and chat not loading up, constant errors and disconnects, trader not loading.. not being able to restart productions with out a game crash..

Anyone else having problems??

Maybe its the petty wrath of the devs for being vocal against them in the forums lol :p

DeletedUser4778

Lots including me. Already 1 other thread on it and a # of new comments in the thread https US server is down thread. Just refreshed to check w/c US server and already saw a new thread on the same issue in the New Posts box.

DeletedUser4778

Went to a thread I created to see if there's any way to delete but there's none I can see and based on memory of other threads, I don't think there is.