• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Devices you can play on

DeletedUser3009

Recently, Zynga, ended the game Caslteville Legends, our group is not happy with Zynga. We have been trying to find a game we can all play on our devices, has a chat, doesn't cost a fortune and is not stressful. I have enjoyed Elvenar and it comes really close to what we are looking for, in a game. I need to know if you have plans for it to be available on android devices and/or what devices it can be played on. Some play on cell phones, some tablets, come laptops and some computers. There is a group of about 15 people that will cross over if I can find out the information.
Thank you for your support and information.
Bonnie L. Saleeby

DeletedUser61

I need to know if you have plans for it to be available on android devices and/or what devices it can be played on.
The developers, when asked that question about Elvenar, are very carefully answering, "We have nothing to announce at this time."
So no, not yet, but watch this space.

DeletedUser2870

You can play elvenar on a cellphone or tablet.
All you have to do is install the Puffin-browser. It has an inbuild flash that enables you to play on your cell or tablet.
Mind: fighting and doing rounds is horrible that way, but chat, messages, trade, maintaning your city and resetting production is no problem

DeletedUser

Recently, Zynga, ended the game Caslteville Legends, our group is not happy with Zynga. We have been trying to find a game we can all play on our devices, has a chat, doesn't cost a fortune and is not stressful. I have enjoyed Elvenar and it comes really close to what we are looking for, in a game. I need to know if you have plans for it to be available on android devices and/or what devices it can be played on. Some play on cell phones, some tablets, come laptops and some computers. There is a group of about 15 people that will cross over if I can find out the information.
Thank you for your support and information.
Bonnie L. Saleeby

opening up the capabilities for play on different devices would be advantageous to both player and Inno

DeletedUser2870

Elvenar can already be played on other devices if you wish.
All you have to do on an android phone is install the (free) browser Puffin. That will allow you to maintain your city, trade, build, reset factories, chat and send messages.
You can do visits, but it takes a while, it's not really efficient on a cellphone.
Battle I haven't been able to do so, but then my cellphone is perhaps too old for that. But then again, battle is impossible now anyway, so that's not really a problem