• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Confirmation not working with Troops or MA

Erivan

Have ran into this a couple times now, and now just in the Magic Academy while crafting too.

When trying to select troops to fight in tournament, or crafting an item in the MA, if I click on an item that I'm short and it requires diamonds to complete by accident, it is automatically going ahead and using those diamonds without asking for a confirmation.

Iyapo1

@Erivan
iirc that warning has a little never show this again box. If you hit it once on any screen for any purpose it is gone forever....unless you send a support ticket. They might be able to undo a no see order. @helya Can support fix this?

Huor

Ouch! I didn't know diamonds would do that as it has a always require confirmation checkbox in settings. Could a don't show this dialog have unchecked the option?

Iyapo1

@helya, thank you so much! I did not know you could turn the warning back on in settings!

I hit it by mistake in one of my cities and have been very carefully navigating every diamond screen for weeks!!! Thank you!

20211014_190350.jpg