• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Free

DeletedUser7370

I has been a platform for Juliandra's rants for pages.
She might just rant on every other topic until her temper tantrum ends. It is much better to encourage it to stay in one place so the majority of forum folk can ignore it with ease while those of us with thicker hides ride the lightning.

VogTrog

19.99us bought a pair of shoes, a hair cut, and a shave for a young man now living on the streets with schizophrenia - once a university professor in history.

Game developers have absolutely no right to feel entitled to make a game so challenging in land expansions, culture and population that they make 150 million in profit off people hoping to keep up in building their cities.

Of the thousands of people playing this game, a lot without spending a dime, you're the only one complaining. If you're having that much trouble with land expansions, culture, and population, you just aren't very good at this game. Maybe it's time to quit.

Do you realize that servers and development cost money? People who pay whatever bits they choose to of their own free will keep the servers running and the developers working for the rest of us.

Thank You to all who pay for the boosts! I appreciate it. :)

Thistleknot

Can not believe this discussion is still going on!! I has been a platform for Juliandra's rants for pages. May I suggest all refrain from responding & put this subject to bed to bed?

Pretty much I view this as a train wreck. I know I shouldn't look, but it's so spectacularly horrible I just can't turn away.

One other note that I forgot to address, the issue with the large number of ghost towns. Unfortunately, people are going to sign up just to see what is going on, but never really get interested in playing. There are many cities that are more advanced, but people have left the game for various reasons. The Elvenar team has tried to deal with the issues of moving the ghost towns to the outside and more active players to the middle so that they can trade and aid each other. This is still a work in progress.

DeletedUser7421

You know what else ticks me right off............having 6+ expansions of land and 1 fricken population to build all the lvl 1 workshops and unboosted factories for this fellowship adventure that got pushed out at least 2 weeks too soon --$$$ inno, I hope you find a way to spend it well.

Risen Malchiah

You know what else ticks me right off............having 6+ expansions of land and 1 fricken population to build all the lvl 1 workshops and unboosted factories for this fellowship adventure that got pushed out at least 2 weeks too soon --$$$ inno, I hope you find a way to spend it well.
I had the same problem. It's annoying, but I recommend building a whole bunch of lvl 1 residences, level them up to 2 or 3 if you want just for some extra population, then shove them off into a corner. Dont bother with roads for them. Then build the workshops for the event with the left over space.

DeletedUser7421

It may sound ludicrous to new players, but that is exactly what this game is. Once you get to chapter 6 and over you get to waste 6, 8, 16 expansions of land on guest races that give you absolutely NO population and require huge expansions of land....and then: more and more land to build houses for the more and more land the factories you managed to save from deletion require. Never mind how the factories become more and more inefficient, requiring more space and more population.

--> oh did I mention the fellowship adventure?

Last edited:

Risen Malchiah

--> oh did I mention the fellowship adventure?
Umm.. yep. You actually did. And I naively tried to help. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7421

I already filled half my 6 expansions with lvl 2 houses and most are not connected to roads, and upgrading a couple to lvl 3 that I will further upgrade to lvl 17 and then 19. But yea, thanks for the help - and having another fellowship adventure 2 weeks before any of us were ready for it, never mind in the middle of another torrential downpour and internet and power outages for me. But yea, thanks :)

DeletedUser7370

I already filled half my 6 expansions with lvl 2 houses and most are not connected to roads, and upgrading a couple to lvl 3 that I will further upgrade to lvl 17 and then 19. But yea, thanks for the help - and having another fellowship adventure 2 weeks before any of us were ready for it, never mind in the middle of another torrential downpour and internet and power outages for me. But yea, thanks :)
I hope you do not suffer horrible flooding. Power outages really suck.

I would have liked for this Fellowship Adventure excrement to not have happened again until all its flaws were cleaned up, but I am guessing that Inno felt they had to run a second round on live servers because they ran 2 rounds on the beta server...crazy but it is the only thing that fits.

I was a little pleased that they made use of the NEWS SYSTEM that was not used last time. I went on at length about that failure, and this time they did not fail to use their NEWS SYSTEM.

The couple of days notice gave me enough time to contort into the crazy position of having 11 extra sets of T1 factories, complementary factories to my regular T1 factory, and 25 extra workshops. Of course I have about -1100 population to do all that, but whatever.

Oh? Yeah? Were you complaining about something?