• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

diamond help

Iyapo1

The spire in combination with the magic Academy and the tournaments is the best way to get free diamonds.

In a gold spire FS-if you reach gold with your team you get a payout of 275 diamonds at the end of the spire. You can also win genies in the spire that pay out diamonds.

The Magic Academy-inside there is a gold chest called the mystical object. Every time you craft you get Vision Vapor. Once you reach 100 vision vapor you can open the mystical object. There is a chance for 500 diamonds in every other chest. In order to open the Mystical object often you will need to spire for speedups, spell frags, and CCs. You will also need to tournament in order to get relics so you can make more CCs.

If you play on mobile you can get a few diamonds from the daily gift occasionally.

Also there is a building you can win if you finish event questlines(the goddess of wishes) she pays out a small amount of diamonds periodically.

I think that is it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The Spire also has diamonds along the way, in some chests. It's not a huge amount but they do add up. Each level gives a diamond award, for Bronze and Silver Spire as well. So we are not forced to leave a perfectly good FS for one that chases gold.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I suspect avenger x is probably too small to be taken in by a gold fs. After all, it's unlikely he/she would be able to contribute enough to the effort, although, there are, no doubt, fellowships that would take him/her in if they had plenty of room and felt they could afford a non-performing member.

Just my thoughts.

AJ

Iyapo1

@ajqtrz It took me two weeks to figure out how to top the spire. So two weeks into chapter 3 and a player can gold spire. They can also get 1.6k in the tournaments and they are braclet making fiends in the FA. Small players are not "non-performing" members. Below chapter 3 they can not even see the spire but it does not take long to hit chapter 3.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@lyapo1 Well, okay. I manage to get to the second tier with my beta chapter 5 city, but I negotiate so maybe I'm just missing something. In other words, you could be right and I could be wrong. I do wonder if a new player would know how to do that, but then again, if he or she was in a gold spire I guess they'd teach and help the person figure it out.

AJ

FAR2019

I finished the previous Spire to the very top, I was the the only one in my FS to get to the top, but had to use 50 diamonds to convince some spirits in my way to the Lab. So at the end I did recover the 50 diamonds and got 125 more. However, it is very random that I get diamonds on events and never have had one in the MA in the Treasure Chest. I found rewards in the Spire's highest levels were not that useful. I was expecting better rewards. I am still small and the Spire event depleted my Army, Coins, Goods and Supplies! I am still recovering from "winning" in the Spire! Before I hoarded the Wishing Well buildings won in quests and events, but those are expired and gone. I would get 25 diamonds here and there from that building (but not that often).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@lyapo1 Well, okay. I manage to get to the second tier with my beta chapter 5 city, but I negotiate so maybe I'm just missing something. In other words, you could be right and I could be wrong. I do wonder if a new player would know how to do that, but then again, if he or she was in a gold spire I guess they'd teach and help the person figure it out.

AJ
In my other city, I climbed the Spire fast and furious since Chap 3 knowing it’s the cheapest Spire. I intentionally rushed to 3 to access Spire and then slowed the heck down to milk it. I won a bunch of moonstone libs and magic buildings, but then it was taking forever and a half to upgrade them all. While the libs are there for the CCs, chap 3 anything is terrible when you start chaptering up so they need to add more production to the tiles they occupy. I decided I need to join a Gold FS to speed things along. At the time, they were all full so I started my own with intention to build it to Gold from scratch. As I had no tourney chests or even Silver Spire to offer, I just took in new baby cities knowing I could guide them to be Gold Spire capable if they were willing to drink the crack laced Kool-Aid. It started with only 2 of us above chap 5. We had to patiently wait for the babies to even reach chap 3. I’m happy to say the little munchkins and I have successfully become a Gold and bonus chest FS. We now have 5 cities above chap 5. Everyone else in the Gold tier are Top 50 FSs and our ranking is 3 digits long. We pride ourselves to be the neighborhood kids wrecking the country club party.

OIM20

how do I get more diamonds
I may have overlooked it being mentioned, but the Goddess of Wishes is also a building that provides diamonds occasionally. You can win one of these in the upcoming event by completing all 75 quests.

Goddess of Wishes and Genie buildings are 'chance' buildings. There are set prizes that they can give, and what you collect (you can claim a prize every 12 hours from them once you've placed them in your city) is determined by the RNG. You might not think much of that 5% gold instant, but it can actually help you complete a "Collect x coins" quest later in the event much more quickly. Or they're good for getting the Sack of Coins badge in the FA. ;)

And if you complete the puzzle, you can enter for a chance to win some in the current contest: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/win-diamonds-september-2021.28213/. Since I didn't know, I'll go ahead and state: just reply to the contest thread with your answers. Your post will be "awaiting moderation", so only you and the mods can see it.

BrinDarby

@crackie & @Iyapo1 , have got it, totally .....

When my 2 baby cities came about, after already playing for a few months,
it took 2 1/2 weeks to hit CH3, then time to chill and work on city....

I also 3rd time trying ( main city ) I finished spire and have ever since...
I too watched a couple MinMax videos, and I too ... pretty much just
cater the whole spire, also ...

25 CH3 cities, properly set up, can Crush any huge GoldSpire FS...
since there's an actuall limit to Spire Pts ( 25 x 63 ) its harder for
bigger FSs to get all 25 ppl with 63 pts, than it is for an all CH3 FS.

So all you Huge Gold Spire FSs, that just need 1-2 more active Spire
players, you might take a 2nd look when someone in CH3/4 asks to join.

Remember Spire @ CH3/4 , only asks for tool/coins/T1/T2

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I understand your point. But I cannot condone it. This promotes Gold Fever, and is a force that is tearing apart many a good fellowship.
This is very true, but the corollary is also true--a lot of competitive fellowships are equally broken up by people who DON'T have Gold Fever (and sometimes no motivation to do tourney either). You need a min of 22 people to do a Spire run. It doesn't take a lot of naysayers to sabotage the whole project and the rest of the group effort. A lot of "competitive" fellowships are sunk by a small minority in their own ranks, which leaves those with Gold Fever to have to look elsewhere. If 20 people make it to the top and just 5 people sit out, it makes no difference what those 20 people did. They're mathematically eliminated from Gold. They can either stay and spin the granny gear going nowhere fast, or they can cash in on their Spire efforts elsewhere to play with like-minded fellows with similar goals. I don't think the Spire is that hard. There are plenty of people that can Spire well. Gold FSs are prob rare bc 22 people can't agree on what to do as a collective. The onus is on the spectators as much as those with Gold Fever. They're two sides of the same coin. It's a matter of finding your people, whether that's Spire Addicts Anonymous or not.

Grid Gypsy

I suspect avenger x is probably too small to be taken in by a gold fs. After all, it's unlikely he/she would be able to contribute enough to the effort, although, there are, no doubt, fellowships that would take him/her in if they had plenty of room and felt they could afford a non-performing member.

Just my thoughts.

AJ

And this is where I get to brag on one of my newer fellowship members. @OIM20 joined us in chapter 2. A week later she was in chapter 3. A week or two after that she was on top of the spire and has been a regular there ever since. No one should underestimate the power of the lower chapter players.