• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamond Purchased Provinces - Yes or No?

Lemon Wren

I have a bunch of diamonds sort of piling up and now I'm wondering if the little bit of extra space is worth the lessened hit (compared to gold purchased provinces) to tourney and spire my city will take.

Thoughts?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Agree with the others above. Also, premium expansions are weighted less than province/research expansions in the tourney/spire structure. Holding off placing province/research expansion and purchasing one instead will have a bit less of an increase in costs.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yup, I go first for MA level 3, Builder 3, MA 4 and 5, then builder 4, then expansions, with builder 5 mixed in there. I primarily spend diamonds on expansions; in my older cities I may pick up a bit of extra event currency.