• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds and Snowflakes

Does anyone know if we will have another opportunity to buy diamonds and get surplus snowflakes? Otherwise, there is no way I will be able to get the third and final grand prize, since it requires a minimum of 5600 snowflakes, which I might have been able to do if I had realized sooner that I got more for my snowflakes by buying the 140 gift boxes and not the 50. I currently have 510/800 and it is really going to suck to get that close and not be able to get it and I have already finished the 100 quests and only have the daily left which only give out 35 each and appear to only have about 6 days left of them, unless I am wrong about that.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
appear to only have about 6 days left of them, unless I am wrong about that.
As far as I know the daily quests go right to the end, 18 more dailies.
Don't feel bad about buying the 50s instead of 140s- you only changed your chances from 0.4% to 0.2% SEE THIS THREAD
I would bet that there is one more sale coming either for actual Christmas, or the event.

DeletedUser5251

If you click the + next to your total snowflakes you can buy snowflakes with diamonds. Not a great deal, but if you're only short by a little bit, it might help.