• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds are a players best friend

DeletedUser1309

Perhaps you could give us a diamond mine that we have to tend and build that will give us a diamond or more a day. people who buy diamonds will still buy them but people who cannot whip out a credit card will have the opportunity to buy special items eventually! Think this will keep more players happy.

Lucyfur1

I agree with Lady Barbara. Alternatively you could include a diamond reward for completing a series of quests. Other games I have played in the past reward you for gaining new levels. As this game doesn't have "levels" so to speak then perhaps you could work this into the quest feature.

DeletedUser1286

I think there could be diamonds won in battles, achieving certain growth levels, diamond mines that offer so many diamonds a day dependent on the purchase price of the package, recruitment rewards and fellowship ranking rewards.

DeletedUser1534

This is a "free to play" game. Diamonds are not needed to advance in this game however they do make the game easier and/or faster to advance. I second the notion that diamonds should be rare but since this is a free to play game it should be possible to acquire diamonds in game without having to purchase them with real world currency. I don't really like the idea of a diamond mine but I do like the idea of diamonds being available in quests in rare intervals.

DeletedUser626

this game is still pretty new (less than a year live). after further development I think we'll see more in game opportunities to earn diamonds.
more people using in game diamond rewards, gets more players browsing what is available in the Innogames store.

Last edited by a moderator:

joboxo

I would love a new, payment-free way to obtain diamonds!

I like everyone's ideas. Perhaps there could be a daily login reward. This reward could increase when a user logs in for multiple consecutive days. Such as:
  • 10 diamonds when this is the user's seventh consecutive day logging in
  • 8 diamonds when this is the user's sixth consecutive day logging in
  • 6 diamonds when this is the user's fifth consecutive day logging in
  • 4 diamonds when this is the user's fourth consecutive day logging in
  • 2 diamonds when this is the user's third consecutive day logging in
  • 1 diamonds when this is the user's second consecutive day logging in
  • No reward when the user did not log in on the previous day
On the eighth consecutive day, the daily reward could reset to nothing.

DeletedUser1601

A warning has been issued to the user. Please remember spamming is against the forum rules.
Sorry, but this is never going to happen. Just in case you don't know, Innogames is a subsidiary of the De beers corporation which has a world wide monopoly on the mining of diamonds. The De beers have had a monopoly running on diamonds for well over a century or so and are in fact the sole responsible party for our perception of diamonds in the world. Diamonds are forever, diamond engangement rings, diamonds in this video game. All of that is their doing and the fact that they would allow us a diamond mine is ludicrous.