• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Diamonds now required for guest race portals? UPDATE: A US server bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1108

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed, but members of my fs are discovering that it now takes diamonds to unlock a new guest race portal! I haven't been able to find any mention of this in release notes. Kind of a dirty trick to spring this on folks without warning, if it is true! One of my players had already used her diamonds elsewhere since she had no idea this was coming and now she is stuck and about to quit! This would likely cost me more than one player. I am hoping that this is an error on their part and they didn't look closely enough.

UPDATE: Support has confirmed that this is a US server bug...obviously not widespread even tho we seem to have three affected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

@kingcake
Only time diamonds are required is when you lack the resources necessary to build something
Then you just have to wait until you collect enough resources to build
With the exception of upgrading your Magic Academy, Builders Hut, or Magic res and workshops
Have your FS mate check if any of the resource amounts are in RED that means they don't have enough

DeletedUser1108

Three people in different chapters have reported it so far. I'm waiting for Amuni so I personally have not seen it. I'm hoping it is a user error or a bug to tell the truth. I figure this is the quickest way to find out if it is really true. Seems like a rather big deal to spring without warning. I just asked those people to make sure that they aren't lacking some other resource needed for unlocking...it DOES make more sense that THAT is the issue.

DeletedUser12171

I just unlocked my wisdom square and campus in S&D in the past two days with nary a diamond so I don't know where on earth your members got their info from. You also do realize that if it were indeed true then the game has essentially become pay-to-play

I suggest you check properly before pressing your charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.