• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Did Inno nerf Provision (donkey) drops this event?

CavemanAZ

While I can understand different event formats giving different reward amounts for quests, the city outskirts event stashes have always been the same...
We are almost 72 hours into this event, and I have only gotten 3, yes, only 3 donkeys that weren't a +1.

fwiw, I started tracking this from the start, because I wanted to know approx how many were missed before the Stash Outpost was offered.
Thoughts?
Is anyone else seeing this?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Nope, it is random when the drops are worth more than one. And every event there have been players with the really bad luck asking this same question here or on Facebook. My personal luck with this is usually worse in my Beta city, than in my Live city, so I have direct comparisons every event.

Fiona Selah

Very mature adult here: I snickered like an idiot When I read the title and it said donkey drops.... proof positive my brain isn't better yet.

B_woodelves_aw2_shards.png