• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Did not get neighborly help bonus awards

Cheap Nag

Game version: v1.112.3-(260d400) (2020-09-03 09:25)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83
Flash Player version:
Version: 32.0.0.414
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Cheap nag
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once, so far

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
No bonus rewards for helping golden handshake neighbors.

Expected situation:
Visiting neighbors with golden handshakes and giving help usually rewards extra 3 times daily with seeds and other stuff.

Reproduction Steps
So far, has only happened once, today.
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

michmarc

Note that while your ability to give NH resets 23h after the previous giving, the ability to get rewards resets based on an absolute time (I think 4pm Pacific on US servers -- the same time the daily prizes in events resets). This can be an issue if you give NH at various times of the day, especially if you do it near the reset time. [E.g., give NH to everyone at 4:30pm, then the next day, give it out at 3:30pm -- you won't get more chests because it's the same game day.]

Aritra

Note that while your ability to give NH resets 23h after the previous giving, the ability to get rewards resets based on an absolute time (I think 4pm Pacific on US servers -- the same time the daily prizes in events resets). This can be an issue if you give NH at various times of the day, especially if you do it near the reset time. [E.g., give NH to everyone at 4:30pm, then the next day, give it out at 3:30pm -- you won't get more chests because it's the same game day.]
I didn't realize the chests were on a different reset than NH, though after thinking it through, I could see why. I wondered why I didn't get any chests today (I always get three except rarely only two, and I was particularly looking forward to it today). Today there were none so I came to this corner of the forum to see if this was a known issue.
I did visit earlier than usual and that must be why. I typically visit a little later, but after visiting I often set an alarm to 23 hrs from then so I know anytime after it goes off I can go over there. Today I was available to do it "on schedule" and this happened. Guess I'm going to scrap the 23 hr thing and choose a time in a consistent ballpark after the reset (rather, still 23hr mark as long as it is after reset). Grrr
6:30 CST?