• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Did not receive troops from package

Cat9Tails

Although I got a confirmation message from INNO, the troops did not appear in my army camp in Arendyll, although they did appear in other world. Anyone else experience this?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think all these package offers are valid in only one city. Even if you have a city on all 8 servers, they will only go to the city you were in when you made the purchase. If you want them in more than one city, I believe you have to buy them separately in each city. If you feel cheated by this, you can try contacting Support and see if you can get a refund.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Please contact support so they can check your account. Some players received troops from the wrong race. (anyone that is having this problem)

Cat9Tails

I have contacted them. I received no troops at all, not the ones for the wrong race. If it would be helpful, I can attach copies of the purchase confirmation emails.