• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Did produce (x) on workshops get removed?

Maevie

It seems that the handy checkbox option to start production on multiple workshops has disappeared.

Anyone else seeing this?

DeletedUser20951

My two still have the MIGHTY checkbox. I am disturbed that it has been removed for some, and I haven't experienced any bugs with the feature, except for the overlapping sound effects, although I suppose it could be breaking something in the background that I am unaware of. EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE IT. Not only is the set-all great, but I have finally realized that it makes it easier to tell the exact amounts of what I'm setting, so I know I have manually set the correct number for something else and haven't forgotten to collect. With how often I would double-check before, this has actually been the best boon, personally.

DeletedUser20951

Yay, it came back after logging out and back in. :) Must have been a glitch.
Woo! You handled the matter with excellent composure! I WOULD HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT. I've adjusted to the smoother execution of my cities, you see, and don't want it slapped away from my hand. It's mine now! YOU DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS MINE, INNO. Well, okay, they could take everything in the game away from me without a moment's notice, but I'd rather block out that the ground is made of sand there.

Maevie

Woo! You handled the matter with excellent composure! I WOULD HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT. I've adjusted to the smoother execution of my cities, you see, and don't want it slapped away from my hand. It's mine now! YOU DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS MINE, INNO. Well, okay, they could take everything in the game away from me without a moment's notice, but I'd rather block out that the ground is made of sand there.

Thank you :) I really like this feature too, it's super helpful.

If they took it back, I'd be an unhappy elf and would fill their stockings with coal this year.
Then they'd have to restore the feature or do a bunch of grueling quests to turn that coal into diamonds...;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If I have this nifty-sounding feature, where would I find it? Please/Thnx
Here:
upload_2019-10-10_18-30-16.png

not here:
upload_2019-10-10_18-33-12.png

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Not every user has the feature yet. They are still testing it (according to EN forum CM), so some are lucky and others are learning patience.;):rolleyes:

DeletedUser20951

but nope I don't have it yet
I kind of want to grab Inno firmly by the shoulders and shake 'em a little while growling, "What's the hold up, darling?!" Ah, were that it was possible, as, really, WHAT IS THE HOLD UP, INNO? This a delightful feature for improving city maintenance and everybody should have it! (and I now yearn for it for manufactories, but not simply for less clicking; I would probably stop forgetting to set some on occasion then)