• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Did your fellowship let you down in the latest group quest?

DeletedUser17001

we entered the pit and hit 8 levels of that. I am not bragging, we have great members who organized it, and executed it perfectly. We are currently a top 30's fellowship for the quest, all with members who are mostly in chapters 4-7.

We were active, chatting it up, encouraging each other. And while that was happening, a large number of the fellowship were also doing the weekly quest and moving up their scores.

sound like fun? Are you boosted in steel (a real bonus if you are) or just really active and like to clown around a bit while playing?

Give me a shout in game.

BOZZMAN20

I joined these guys less than a month ago and i just have to say that I am amazed at the teamwork and friendship this fellowship has. Give us a try you won't be disapointed... Bozz

Hidey

I am a relative "newbie" joined at the previous quest and knew nothing, this time it has been so different, throughout the time I have been here, the help and encouragement this Fellowship gives you has been amazing. I was amazed at just how much fun we had in this quest and how hard we all work for this success. An amazing Fellowship to be in, great participation, great chats and FUN !!!!

DeletedUser17001

Act now and get, absolutely free, lots of money saving coupons. Ok , we dont have coupons but our operators are standing by

DeletedUser17001

3 slots, we are gonna be selective. if you are wanting a team that you can count on, you can make us a pitch for a chance to get in right now as we are blowing up

DeletedUser17001

nailed this one as well. 4 slots open/inactive and still got there. we will be filling those 4 slots with new active members, chapter 5 and above preferred but will consider a really enthusiastic lower level