• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Didn't receive boosted Standard Goods after feeding Watchful Winter Owl

BrightonRose

Hey, all! I put a Pet Food on my Watchful Winter Owl, which gives me 7174 boosted Random Goods with each Neighborly Help Chest. Only got the coins, fellowship points and occasionally 2625 boosted Random Goods on some of the Chests, not all. I tried logging out and coming back in, same thing.

Sprite1313

If I understand the OP correctly, they received the three neighbourly help chests (or six, if we go with the full 24-hour feeding cycle), but fewer than three (six) of them contained boosted goods. The few that did have boosted goods had an amount less than would be expected. If that's the case, I think that is likely a help ticket. Customer service will be able to see what happened in your account.

BrightonRose

Pretty sure its capp'd @ 3/day
Yep, but I didn't get the full amount (7174) on any of them. Actually only got some (2625, but don't quote me on the number. I know it was less than 3k) on 1 or two total for 24 hours, not 3/day. When I first placed the Pet Food, I did a couple neighborly Helps, and realized I wasn't getting anything additional. I logged out and back in, and it didn't change anything. I put Pet Food on 2 others (Red Panda & Black Bear) and those worked without logging out and back in.